Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Just to get things started.......

Joe Link

Reactions
Funny you should mention it, I'm thinking of making one my next purchase. Gun Broker sells them new for $329 with the 18" barrel, synthetic stock, and extended tube. Any idea if that's a decent price?

My brother bought a Colt M4 last month that came with a cheap red dot. He didn't want it and he's the type that if he doesn't want something he'll take just about anything for it, so I offered him $10. No idea what it's worth, but I now own a pretty nice little SightX red dot and I'd like to find a way to mount it on the 870 when I get one :D

OP
M
Reactions
I got my 18" self defense at bi-mart for about 260 or 280?, that was on sale just before the recent price jump, I think their price is now in the low 300. range.

Midway has some mounts for 870s as well as many other online shooting supply stores.

Reactions
Have a Rem 870, 14" barrel, rifle sights, coll. stock, side saddle, surefire light... love it, wouldn't have anything else for home defense....

OP
M
Reactions
Do you have the tax stamp for that 14" or just a hacksaw?:confused:, sounds like a super cool home deffense gun.

Reactions
I have a 870 Mag Wingmaster that I bought in the early
60s with a plain full choke. Replaced the barrel with a ribbed
3" chambered with multiple choke tubes new one. Also a 20"
barrel that seldom gets used.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider