JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

You guy's are still locked out of your public shooting areas? We were locked out due to the fires burning last year but are back in now. DR

You guy's are still locked out of your public shooting areas? We were locked out due to the fires burning last year but are back in now. DR
Not locked out individually... no organized sanctioned by ODFW clean ups just yet. Though, we have been able to make some adhoc clean ups happen.

I think Roseburg is part of it. I'm getting rusty in my old age, sorry. But the Google monster has some decent links to State of Jefferson stuff.
I'm pretty sure there's some meetings in Grants Pass

There used to be Jefferson Radio, but I don't get it where I live, so maybe it's still on air.
I'm a terrible Jeffersonian aren't I?

To me Jefferson is a state of mind, although it does help to live here. ;)
It's simple to me, it's about freedom.

Okay, next.

The classifieds here are excellent. Of course ammo prices are nuts and some folks have crazy prices on some very ordinary guns as well. But the longer term members are good to deal with.

BTW, GOG stands for grumpy old guy. I'm really not grumpy, but I am definitely old.

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to help. I'm no expert, but I've been around guns for a minute or two.

Welcome here,

Don

Oh yeah, there is a wealth of knowledge here, don't be afraid to ask questions.
This is the best forum I've ever been on. There are some truly good folks here.
Enjoy!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR