JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just a heads up guys!

I just picked up 2 250 round UMC value packs, one 9mm ($52), one .45acp ($85), as well as two 100 round Winchester white box's of .380 ($34 ea.) at the Wal-Mart on 82nd near Johnson Creek. Looked like they had at least 6 .45acp packs left, maybe 10 9mm packs, and probably 8 .380 packs.

I know some of you are hurting for .380 and .45 :s0155:

Just a heads up guys!

I just picked up 2 250 round UMC value packs, one 9mm ($52), one .45acp ($85), as well as two 100 round Winchester white box's of .380 ($34 ea.) at the Wal-Mart on 82nd near Johnson Creek. Looked like they had at least 6 .45acp packs left, maybe 10 9mm packs, and probably 8 .380 packs.

Joey, I mean this in a nice way... but I hate you ;)

Think there will be any left in 20 minutes?

Probably not:s0114: I actually picked up 300 rounds of .40 a few months back as they only had that in stock. They had to have just got it in as they had over 1K rounds on the shelf but only in .40. I do not usually shop at Wal Mart but was in the neighborhood for a job.

Hahaha :s0114:

I'd leave now man, I'm almost certain you can get there before they sell out.

Probably not:s0114: I actually picked up 300 rounds of .40 a few months back as they only had that in stock. They had to have just got it in as they had over 1K rounds on the shelf but only in .40. I do not usually shop at Wal Mart but was in the neighborhood for a job.

I almost always see .40 at that location. This is the first time I've ever seen .45acp.

Just a heads up guys!

You notice any .223 value packs on the shelf at all? Last time I saw one was months ago at a Bi-Mart in Yakima...I only had the money to buy the .380 ACP I've been hunting for for over a year (.90gr Hornady Personal Defense). That .380 has been ellusive, to say the least.

You notice any .223 value packs on the shelf at all? Last time I saw one was months ago at a Bi-Mart in Yakima...I only had the money to buy the .380 ACP I've been hunting for for over a year (.90gr Hornady Personal Defense). That .380 has been ellusive, to say the least.

They've had .223 value packs almost every time I've gone in there for the past couple months. I wanna say they're around $40 per 100.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top