JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My S&W SD9VE with an Apex SD Trigger and Tactical Spring Set > your Glock...:p:cool::D

For a lot less...the trigger in this SD9VE runs circles around the Glock trigger now...$.25 Trigger Job included!

I polished a few contact points...had to do some minor fitting and the result is about a 5.5 to 6.lb trigger that is simply amazing with less travel, a more audible and tactile reset, and almost no stacking at all - very smooth. Very clean break. It out Glocks the Glock! I have had many Glocks and played with every combination of polish, connector, and spring sets you could imagine. The S&W is "winner winner Chicken dinner"!

I did have to remove about .75mm of material on the rear of the trigger to get everything to work properly...look up the install and you;ll see what I mean. This kit is worth it.

The only pain of the entire install was the trigger pin...OMFG...lining up the trigger, trigger return spring, locking block, and slide lock to push the pin through is tough even with the supplied slave pin. :mad:

Last Edited:
hahahahahahahahahahaha......now that right there is some funny stuff.
a hammer and a dull nail make a better trigger than what S&W put in the SD9VE.

I'm confused...

You put an apex trigger ($105 shipped) in your smith ....and you still have a 5 + pound trigger pull.. I would expect a better pull for the $ spent.

And for a real improvement on a glock you need to put a glockworx trigger in it and you can have a very nice 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 lb trigger pull and a great reset.

You are confused. I spend $70 for the trigger and spring set. I don't want a 2-1/2# trigger. And a Glockwerx trigger for another $150? No thanks..that would make a Gen 4 top out at $700...pffftt. but why would I do that? Glocks are perfect...right?;)

Velzey.. Please explain how the SD9VE is a POS...I own both... Do you? Or are you regurgitating what you read somewhere? What are you basing your comments on?

I happen to really like the SD9VE. Its a great gun at an exceptional price point. Shame on anyone who says its garbage. And yes, I own Glocks.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top