JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy all. Name's Dave Bulla. Never been big on internet handles so that what I signed on as.

I'm not from the northwest but I did live in Everett, Washington for a year while I worked for Boeing back in about 1989. Loved the job and the area but while Boeing is a great place to work if they need you, they sure don't hesitate to throw you out the door when they are done with you either.

Oh well, that was a long time ago and I'm smack in the middle of the U.S. these days living in Kansas City on the Missouri side and enjoying it. Have not yet really looked around here very much but will be doing that shortly. I found your sight because somebody posted on Marlinowners.com about a youth 336 stock for sale and I was in the market so I signed up just to see the pictures of the stock. The little bit of looking around I've done makes me think I'll find plenty to keep me interested and some good people to boot.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top