Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Just signed up yesterday....

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dave Bulla, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Dave Bulla

Dave Bulla Kansas City New Member

Howdy all. Name's Dave Bulla. Never been big on internet handles so that what I signed on as.

I'm not from the northwest but I did live in Everett, Washington for a year while I worked for Boeing back in about 1989. Loved the job and the area but while Boeing is a great place to work if they need you, they sure don't hesitate to throw you out the door when they are done with you either.

Oh well, that was a long time ago and I'm smack in the middle of the U.S. these days living in Kansas City on the Missouri side and enjoying it. Have not yet really looked around here very much but will be doing that shortly. I found your sight because somebody posted on Marlinowners.com about a youth 336 stock for sale and I was in the market so I signed up just to see the pictures of the stock. The little bit of looking around I've done makes me think I'll find plenty to keep me interested and some good people to boot.

2. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

Welcome to the forum!

3. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

Yes, welcome to the Board!

4. Drkside45

Drkside45 chehalis wa Member

Welcome Dave!

5. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Welcome. I grew up in Kansas City and my brother and his wife still live there. I miss the BBQ. Not much good Q here in the NW.

6. olyshoots

olyshoots Vancouver USA Member

Welcome to the forum.

7. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome

8. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome here Dave