JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found this site from a Facebook post about the flowchart on I594 (http://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/how-absurd-is-i-594-here-is-a-flow-chart.179172/). I joined to correct some misinformation.

Bit about me; I'm going to school for mechanical engineering, I've got a fairly broad experience with IT and computers in general (originally went to school for video game programming, have been in tech support solely supporting global clients). I served 4 years in the Marine Corps infantry as a machine gunner with combat deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan.

I grew up in Ephrata, WA and now live in the Tri-Cities area. I go deer, elk (and bear/cougar while I'm in the woods) and duck hunting. I usually open-carry my 1911 most places I'm allowed to.

I'm currently working on drafting a bill to put forth for signatures to overturn I594 on a technical basis, so anyone with any tips let me know, or if you know someone that's already doing it who is more capable. Only together will we be able to have the slightest chance to overturn this first step to....whatever will come of it.

I look forward to getting to know you guys and trolling the boards to see what's going on.

I served 4 years in the Marine Corps infantry as a machine gunner with combat deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan.

I look forward to getting to know you guys and trolling the boards to see what's going on.

Welcome to the group and thank you for your service.

You can meet a lot of good folks here and, if your not careful, spend a lot of money.

Enjoy!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top