JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New member looking to gain insight and knowledge from all you enthusiasts out there. I look forward to interaction with you over the time to come. I am the sales and marketing manager of Viper Firearms, we will be a new addition to AR-15 parts proudly made in Albany Oregon. Our parent company has been in the precision machining and fabrication business since 1985. We currently do parts for aerospace and semiconductor (the machines that make microchips). We think bringing the precision it takes for these demanding customers will make for a more precise gun and better accuracy right out of the box. Keep looking for us over the coming months as we will have our website up in a few weeks and I will hopefully get feedback from all of you on what we can add/change to make us better. Thanks in advance and again look forward to being a part of you all.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top