JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been lurking for a little while, and I'd like to thank the members of this community for already contributing so much to my firearms education.

I'm a new gun owner; just getting started, really, but I'd been thinking about purchasing a handgun for quite some time. The recent rumblings in government made my decision for me. I've always been pro-gun (I grew up in the rural midwest...very few anti-gun zealots where I come from)...and I guess it's about time anyway.

I have much to learn, so thank you in advance for your patience with the newbs.

Great to be here!

I've been lurking for a little while, and I'd like to thank the members of this community for already contributing so much to my firearms education.

I'm a new gun owner; just getting started, really, but I'd been thinking about purchasing a handgun for quite some time. The recent rumblings in government made my decision for me. I've always been pro-gun (I grew up in the rural midwest...very few anti-gun zealots where I come from)...and I guess it's about time anyway.

I have much to learn, so thank you in advance for your patience with the newbs.

Great to be here!

What he have here is another "Lurker" who came out of the shadows. Good Times and lots of learning to be had on NWF.

Good to have you on board!!:rockon:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads