JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
SA&A has PMAGs in stock as well: <broken link removed>

I understand individuals price gouging, but a lot of us look to larger vendors as a sign of stability when the market is going crazy. Even after Brownell's had 3.5 years worth of PMAG sales in 3 days, they are still letting people place backorders at their regular low price ($12.50 per magazine) when they very well could raise their prices by a few dollars and squeeze their customers a little harder. Brownell's chose not to.

So SA&A (which last I checked is like any other company out there - for profit) is supposed to sell them at pre-hysteria prices so that random individuals can they resell them at current market value? Why are said individuals more deserving of this extra money, eh comrades?

So SA&A (which last I checked is like any other company out there - for profit) is supposed to sell them at pre-hysteria prices so that random individuals can they resell them at current market value? Why are said individuals more deserving of this extra money, eh comrades?

Or they could do what SKD did and sell them as A$$HOLE Proofed!
Magpul PMAG Gen M3 30 rnd AR/M4

Basically they are selling them at market price of ~$42 and donating the proceeds to the ORG of your choice. Now that's pretty cool, as long as your going to charge market price, huh?

Or they could do what SKD did and sell them as A$$HOLE Proofed!
Magpul PMAG Gen M3 30 rnd AR/M4

Basically they are selling them at market price of ~$42 and donating the proceeds to the ORG of your choice. Now that's pretty cool, as long as your going to charge market price, huh?

Yeah, I saw that too. Pretty cool, but I don't fault SA&A for taking advantage of an opportunity to make money on a non life essential product.

Yeah, I saw that too. Pretty cool, but I don't fault SA&A for taking advantage of an opportunity to make money on a non life essential product.

I agree with the free enterprise but even Magpul came out with a statement that they don't approve with the price gouging, just saying...

Your notion assumes that 100% of the members of the firearms community have turned into profiteers overnight, whose sole concern in life is to buy rifles, magazines and ammunition to flip for profit.

Most of us are still the same people we were before the panic buying set it. The same jobs, families, and interest in firearms. We want to buy those things for a variety of purposes besides making a quick buck.

SA&A has every right to charge whatever they want. But if they want to choose the CTD business model, the community reaction won't be so pretty: https://www.facebook.com/cheaperthandirt

I agree with the free enterprise but even Magpul came out with a statement that they don't approve with the price gouging, just saying...

I see where you are coming from on Magpul's statement.

Thing is, words without action are just words. I don't believe for a moment that Magpul will suspend future distribution to retailers that raised prices. So the people that appreciate their statement are left with a warm fuzzy feeling for Magpul... then still pay the same prices everyone else does.

Edit: To be clear I am just trying to have a friendly debate. Not trying to troll.

aw.jpg

Your notion assumes that 100% of the members of the firearms community have turned into profiteers overnight, whose sole concern in life is to buy rifles, magazines and ammunition to flip for profit.

Most of us are still the same people we were before the panic buying set it. The same jobs, families, and interest in firearms. We want to buy those things for a variety of purposes besides making a quick buck.

SA&A has every right to charge whatever they want. But if they want to choose the CTD business model, the community reaction won't be so pretty: https://www.facebook.com/cheaperthandirt

True, my notion does take a very black and white view of the potential customers and I know the world doesn't work that way.

CTD did the same thing 4 years ago and received the same negative reaction from a good number of people. They swore they CTD wouldn't see a dime of the money and the like. Bigger picture is that CTD is still here and presumably has a good market share to keep their multiple warehouses going.

Best part is I won't spend another dime at CTD myself because they pulled their AR-15s off the proverbial shelf to appease the liberal media. We all need to support the 2A. Individual and businesses alike.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top