JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems to be a lot of talk about "increased tracking", which sounds uncomfortably like registration.

It is. And it is, at the federal level, forbidden in the 1986 FOPA.

edit: Of course all those 4473 forms are just kept until the most optimal paper recycling option comes along, nothing to worry about folks. :)

Pauly on here once said that every gun-related form, 4473 or otherwise you have ever signed or been married to, ever, has never gone away and I wholeheartedly agree.

As I've said before, the best case scenario that is forthcoming is a repeat of 1994. It could be much worse, such as making 10+ mag possession in all states a felony, no grandfathering, etc. Wait ... or even worse than that ....

They know they've got idiot America by the balls this time around.

The only silver lining I can see is that if Bongo tries to usurp legislative functions by Fuehrerdiktat
is that it will be a bucket of guano dumped on the heads of the Dems.

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

I still wonder wtf these people are talking about when they say "high caliber weapons"? Cause surely they must know that the evil black rifles shoot arguably some of the smallest caliber bullets in modern rifles.

Lets see. :s0093:

I heard Obama is gonna try to pass like 19 EOs.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/biden-guns-executive-actions-86187.html?hp=t1_3

"The White House has identified 19 executive actions for President Barack Obama to move unilaterally on gun control, Vice President Joe Biden told a group of House Democrats on Monday, the administration's first definitive statements about its response to last month's mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Later this week, Obama will formally announce his proposals to reduce gun violence, which are expected to include renewal of the assault weapons ban, universal background checks and prohibition of high-capacity magazine clips. But Biden, who has been leading Obama's task force on the response, spent two hours briefing a small group of sympathetic House Democrats on the road ahead in the latest White House outreach to invested groups."

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top