Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Just saw 'Green Zone'

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SSG, Mar 14, 2010.

1. SSG

SSG Lane County New Member

:thumbup: Really Good movie...it's getting panned because it's very close to the truth...It's one of the best movies, I have seen in a long time.

2. 56kninja

56kninja Portland Member

I thought about seeing it. It was between that and The Crazies, and I love zombiepocalypse movies. Will have to see green zone next.

3. Iansstud

Iansstud SW WA / PDX Member

I really want to see it!!!! If only I had less work and more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

4. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Just got back from seeing it with my wife and mother in law. It was great but at the same time upsetting.

5. judicator

judicator McMinnville Active Member

I thought the action was decent, just got sick of Matt Damon pushing his politics. Seemed to me like one of those "why are we really there" movies.

6. byte1032

byte1032 out west Member

was a great movie well made and kept you involved.

all well and good except its set 7 years ago when that exact thing was happening

7. byte1032

byte1032 out west Member

terrible first post i know not trying to stir anything just pointing that it was based back in 03 i believe is what they said

8. brewbrew04

brewbrew04 Portland, OR Member

I thought it was a good movie but when did the military (army) allow you to be a free thinker? Even when he was "off reservation" i think he would have got in some trouble for running around like that.