JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My office window looks out on the Clackamas Just between the footbridge and the high rocks area. I got up to take a stretch and I see some fat shirtless hillbilly throwing big rocks at some Mallard Hens that are swimming around in the river nearby. Then when his Golden Retriever doesn't do what he wants it to he smacks it upside the head. :angry: I'm actually glad I'm in my office and not down on the river as I would likely end up in a confrontation with this guy. What a jerkweed.

167.315. Animal abuse in the second degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of animal abuse in the second degree if, except as otherwise authorized by law, the person intentionally, knowingly or recklessly causes physical injury to an animal.

Jerkweed is right, I am sure the Oregon Humane Society would love to get a hold of him.

Mallards are protected by the Federal Migratory Bird Act. They don't have to rely on some po-dunk Oregon animal abuse law. You mess with an international duck, you got the Feds to answer to.

I ain't no duck hunter. Got no dog in this fight except what's right and what's wrong.

If you could identify the wimpass schmuck, and wanna go the distance in court, you could hang his jewels on a meathook.

I am a cold-hearted killer when something needs killed. I am a compassionate, respectful and thankful killer when I need to eat. I shed few tears when humans knowingly put themselves in situations or conditions that result in their terrible deaths. My heart bleeds, and I cry tears for an animal that is injured or dies as a result of a human transgression.

Is it a felony, to harrass ducks, or to beat your dog? You can citizens arrest someone, for a felony. If you wanted to be a real cowboy about it.

Otherwise, maybe you should have pushed his fat dumn arsh in the river, and took his dog home with you, to give it a better life.

I work in a building so big we never go in the other half.... well we were asked to clear it out for a shipment and there were birds and lots of babies not sure what kind. So i go over there and theres my coworkers throwing huge rocks at the babies i was like what the >>>> are you doing i put on a glove and set them in a tree outside and saw there mom with them later. People are so stupid kill something quick then eat it. No animal should be killed for no reason and no animal should EVER suffer for any reason.

I am a cold-hearted killer when something needs killed. I am a compassionate, respectful and thankful killer when I need to eat. I shed few tears when humans knowingly put themselves in situations or conditions that result in their terrible deaths. My heart bleeds, and I cry tears for an animal that is injured or dies as a result of a human transgression.[/QUOTE]

wow I like that!!

yay for internet balls after the fact, but not really balls..

thumbs up to you sir!

Lolol very rude, but funny. I wouldn't have said that but hey it made me laugh. Some of us want to see idiots get out of line so we can see action. I mean who hasn't been shopping and prayed for an armed robbery so we can, A get better training,B take down skumbags and get a thumbs up. But if your in an office your probably in a suit, not smart or intimidating to confront morons. Even looser animal abusers.

ThisThreadSucks.jpg

Funny story regarding animal abuse;

A few summers back, my wife was walking into her office when she saw a dog in a car with the windows rolled up. It was hot, in the mid-90's, the car was parked out in the sun, and the inside had to have been like an oven. The dog was panting and whining and obviously distressed.

So she calls into the office on her cell and has them announce the make and model of the car over the intercom so that the owner will come out. She waits 5 minutes, and no one shows up. By this time, the dog is in really bad shape. So then my wife calls the police, but its not a priority to them and they dont know when they might be able to respond.

After waiting a few more minutes, my wife took action. She grabbed a rock and broke out one of the the rear windows of the car, unlocked the door, and let the poor dog out. She led it over to the shade, while a coworker brought out a dish of cold water that the dehydrated animal quickly consumed.

So about 15 minutes later the jerkwad owner comes out, sees his broken window, and starts screaming at my wife...who starts screaming right back at him. They were still nose to nose when the cop finally showed up, seperated them, and got both sides of the story.

The jerk was irate, and insisted upon filing charges on my wife for vandalism and breaking and entering. The cop thought about it for a minute, pulled out his handcuffs, and said "OK sir, you are legally entitled to press those charges, and I will cite her for them if you insist...but I will then arrest you and take you to jail for animal abuse. The fine and court costs on that charge will far exceed what you will spend to replace your window. Your other alternative is to simply take your dog, get into your car, and leave. The choice is yours."

After a few more expletives, the jerkwad loaded the mutt into his car and drove away....

I saw some horrid looking chub lady in a moo-moo hitting her female doberman in the head repeatedly because it wasn't doing what she wanted I guess. This was at Marymoore and not only do I absolutely hate the idea of abusing anything that can't defend itself (as most would agree), but this lady really screwed up because I happen to be a proud owner of a great female dobe myself. I basically yelled about thirty feet to her (with probably a good 20 people withing hearing distance) that if she hit the dog one more time I would brake her ****ing arm. Then her inbred son wanted to get involved. I held my ground and called the police. He had no idea I had my G19 on my hip the whole time.

Long story short, son went to jail for warrants, mom got her 3 dogs taken by animal control. She was completely drunk (still in the A.M.), couldn't drive herself home and probably went to jail too.

I, being a letter carrier, encounter alot of dogs and owners. I pride myself on not having problems on my route, especially with dogs. Most of the time when there is a problem with a dog it's because of an irresponsible owner, and when it is abad dog there is almost always an idiot for an owner. As alot of people on this forum I am a dog lover. I have 2 and 1 granddog.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top