JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just stumbled across these carbines in pistol calibers that accept glock mags, just wondering if anyone here was familiar with these and know if there any good.
They come in 9,40, and 45 that all accept glock mags or 1911 mags for the 45 which sounds cool to me.

Just right carbines makes just right carbines, made in usa out of new york i think it was, i just saw them in the mid 500 range which i thought was decent considering. If i had any interest in taurus id help you out there but not my cup of tea.

There not all that bad but very ugly but for 500 bucks not bad if u want some that does 1911 marlin camp 45 pretty sick and u can find them used also for 9 or 40 ruger pc9/40 is a good choice but then again got to find used or u can always go with the cx4 storm much better looking or the pistol caliber ar's they come in 9 and 40 and r alot better looking can also do the keltec sub2000 to

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top