JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD I bought this back when I had a G26 for my carry piece. I have had this gun 1-2 years and it has been flawless but no longer own any glocks and I am changing direction for my 9mm "long gun" so now it needs to go!!
MFG said:
The Just Right Carbine is semi automatic pistol caliber carbine. Designed to be completely ambidextrous, the JRC provides you with the ability to configure which side you would like the charging handle to be on as well as which side you prefer the brass to eject. Utilizing standard M4/AR-15 parts allows you to easily maintain the rifle, or customize it as you see fit. The buttstock sits atop a standard buffer tube to allow for quick switching, and the fire control group components are also AR-15 standard parts.

Specifications and Features:
  • Just Right Carbine Semi Auto Rifle JRC9GR17-TB/BL
  • Semi automatic pistol caliber carbine
  • 9mm Luger
  • 17" Lightweight barrel
  • Threaded Barrel
  • 17 Round GLOCK magazine
  • Accepts standard GLOCK style magazines
  • Straight blowback operation
  • Ambidextrous bolt configurable for left or right hand
  • Ambidextrous ejection configurable for left or right side
  • Free float quad rail
  • Picatinny rail machined into tope receiver
  • Receiver, trigger housing and magazine well machined from 6061 T6 aluminum
  • Black hardcoat anodizing
  • Standard M4 buffer tube, 6 position buttstock, and pistol grip
  • Utilizes standard AR-15 furniture(buffer, stock, grip & freefloat) and trigger components
  • Overall weight 6.5 lbs
  • Overall length 30.25" collapsed / 33.50" extended
I bought it new and this gun has less than 1000rounds thru it. This carbine is a true PIG, it has eaten everything I have thrown at it, even lower powder reloads that my handguns could not reliably cycle. 115, 124, 147g it runs them all. I found the 124G had the best balance of speed and weight to shoot the longer ranges a little flatter. I have run everything from Irons, to scope, to Eotech on it and it is very consistent shooting. I have had this hitting steel 8" @ 100yrds very consistently with the 124g Xtreme HP. I jsut took it out a few weeks ago for the 1st time in 6mos and it still shoots one ragged hole @ 25yrds.
What you get:
  • Just Right Carbine 9mm
  • ARMS #71 front and rear flip up sights
  • Total of 3 glock mags: two 17rnd and one 33rnd
  • Original factory box, packaging and manual.
Located in Tacoma, will travel Oly to Fed Way to meet buyer.
This will have to go thru FFL thanks to our 594 buddies. I know a few local FFL here in Tacoma that are $25.
Not looking for trades unless you have an AR 9mm upper/magwell to offer.
$600, buyer to pay FFL fee.

20150404_172242.jpg

20150404_172331.jpg

IMG_20140524_093832_882.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.