JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
171caeeb375916379b5461f0669b2224.jpg

the first time my son was firing his 1911 at the van, he was shooting at the door from 15 yrds

I was standing behind him and to the left at about 18 yrds

suddenly, it felt like I was punched in the stomach - I clenched my hands to my belly and bent over

when I opened my hands, there was a flattened .45 bullet

it hit the zipper on my Carhartt's with so little force, it didn't break the zipper

he hit one of the cast iron door hinges at just the right angle and the slug came back in my direction

didn't even leave a bruise

BUT, we quit shooting at the doors, to much metal to cause a ricochet in a big, slow .45

the 9mm just splattered

Luxury stabbin cabin right there. Surprised that vp biden didn't add it to his fleet of the cash for clunkers. This has to be one of his greatest achievements, should have left hunter on the stained motel 6 pillow case. Smokin the crack like uncle barry taught him. Get some Hennessy and a few fat bottom...livin the dream...

That's some deluxe accommodations here in my part of town. You get an extra three months because the tires are trashed. Add three months if you can get garbage 3' deep all around it. See better see worse around. 🤷

"You talking about Portland or the van?"
That's and, not or. ;)
I don't know if your responding to the above? Or someone else?

Within a block of my house we have people living in "Tent" like structures. In old, half collapsed, dining canopy that the canvas is long gone and various pieces of tarps/visqueen, bungie cords, twine, ropes, secure them creating an "Abode". Garbage, rubbish various refuse up to 3' deep in places surrounds it. It seems like the city tend to leave the uber filthy/disgusting squatters areas longer.

Within a half a block of my home there is an old motor home, 21 footer Id say, with a guy and his girl friend living in it. HE keeps his area clean. His girl friend should be in an institution, or medicated. We'll hear her screaming gibberish in the middle of the night/early morning sometimes. He sells dope and works on peoples cars.

"Portland, The City That Works"

I don't know if your responding to the above? Or someone else?

Within a block of my house we have people living in "Tent" like structures. In old, half collapsed, dining canopy that the canvas is long gone and various pieces of tarps/visqueen, bungie cords, twine, ropes, secure them creating an "Abode". Garbage, rubbish various refuse up to 3' deep in places surrounds it. It seems like the city tend to leave the uber filthy/disgusting squatters areas longer.

Within a half a block of my home there is an old motor home, 21 footer Id say, with a guy and his girl friend living in it. HE keeps his area clean. His girl friend should be in an institution, or medicated. We'll hear her screaming gibberish in the middle of the night/early morning sometimes. He sells dope and works on peoples cars.

"Portland, The City That Works"
my daughter tells us they woke up this morning with an RV full of homeless parked in front of their new location
by city ordnance, it can only be there for 24 hrs, but PPD will tell you they don't have the manpower to respond to such situations

my daughter tells us they woke up this morning with an RV full of homeless parked in front of their new location
by city ordnance, it can only be there for 24 hrs, but PPD will tell you they don't have the manpower to respond to such situations
Our wonderful feckless mayor and useless city council won't allow the PPD to to boot the homeless vehicles as long as someone is living in it. My sincere sadness for your daughters plight. There are a lot of us that suffer the same. NE potland seems to be forgotten. SE has BIG issues too. You don't see this in neighborhoods where the truly expensive homes are.

You do know, ALL 1960's to 1990's MOPAR LA series Small Block engines are the same, and all interchange ( with a few exceptions) Right?
The only significant differences being deck height, bore and stroke, and the heads on the later magnums, or the little 273 commando!
even the mightiest of all MOPAR small blocks, the 340 is the same as the regular LA series, and is interchangeable!
The 318 ( 5.3L) and the 360 (5.9L) share the exact same bore, but have a different stroke and deck height, but otherwise interchange!
Just as most MOPAR Big Blocks all interchange, even between the two R and RB series families, even the mighty Hemi will physically interchange with ether, with minor work! Just helping a feller out, not a lecture or nuffin! ;)
I'm not sure why I mentioned 4.7 and 5.7... must be a general hatred of those motors. Which share nothing with the older motors your refering to, and was/is in that van.

wonder if a bottle of this would be helpful to them

Probably wouldn't help. It would take them a couple of months to figure out is wasn't coming from them.
This ^. :s0114:
We do have a guy one our street that keeps his area nice. Has a motor home. I'd rather have him there taking up space than running him off. You KNOW, that others will move in there and we probably won't get someone that keeps their area decent.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top