JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Think if all the recent FFL, and magazine panic spending was invested into the the groups that can actually keep them legal for my future grand children to own. If any other freedom is threatened people use their resources to fight it, If guns and ammo are threatened the general public just want to hoard and or profit from others fear.

Hey Guys,

I have been a member of Oregon Firearms Federation for several years now, guess what you join once it is for life there are no renewals you join your in. I't not like the NRA (which I am a member of too) where you join and you get requests to extend you membership before you get your first magazine.

Also if I remember right if you give 25.00 or more when you join you get a book about the Oregon gun laws in lamens terms, this is great. I truely believe this is a great organization. Kevin Starrett have been very involved with what is going on in Salem.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top