JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just bought a Winchester 22 semi auto made in 1949 and found out I need to pass some kind of training before I can pic it up and was given this site as a place to find out how to get the needed certificate.Anyone know about this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Should find what you need here:

No I've purchased lots of firearms but this is the first one since that 1639 thing went into effect,I heard that this site has an approved firearms training class that will satisfy the law.
Gotcha. We have had an uptick in new gun buyers on here that have been absolutely blindsided by the law being what it is.

In a kind way, I was trying to see if you knew about it or not. Hoping your one of many that voted against it.

Sporting Systems out of Vancouver has a website with the class you are looking for.

Hello and welcome! Good to have you here. Safefire shooting range in Camas also was doing a training class. But looks like all classes are canceled till further notice. :( Since I live in Oregon I haven't had to take that class. I hope you find what you're looking for. This site has a ton of great people and info. Have a nice weekend! :)

Gotcha. We have had an uptick in new gun buyers on here that have been absolutely blindsided by the law being what it is.

In a kind way, I was trying to see if you knew about it or not. Hoping your one of many that voted against it.

Sporting Systems out of Vancouver has a website with the class you are looking for.
I knew there was some new law but didn't know how far reaching it was and got caught flat footed when I bought a 22 auto a couple of weeks ago,I took the online test on this site and went in and got my gun today,we have to divide this state and let the sewer rats over on the left coast have to apply for a visa jus

I just bought a Winchester 22 semi auto made in 1949 and found out I need to pass some kind of training before I can pic it up and was given this site as a place to find out how to get the needed certificate.Anyone know about this?

Congratulations on the purchase of your new assault rifle, but perhaps you should have been paying attention when they were trying to pass this BS as opposed to wondering WTF after the fact, not trying to be a dick, just saying (plus it comes natural).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top