JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Jest got back from picking up my new toy.

EAA WITNESS ELITE MATCH 10MM

Super sewwt trigger out of the box, just about as good as a highend 1911 trigger job. I would put it at no more than a 4.5 to 5.0# pull.

Fin and finish are really quite nice taking into consideration the cost.

The match series are built by Tanfoglie's custom shop in Italy and then imported by EAA.

Cant wait to get it to the range.

Anyone have any 10MM brass they want to get rid of?

do-want.jpg

That's a nice lookin pistol.

I had an EAA witness in 45 ACP years ago and one in 38 Stupid when I was in skool. Liked em both a lot, but needed "custom work" and I was never in a position to have it done. Also, those 38 mags were impossible to find during the ban.

Shot ISPC earlier this year with a guy that was using the same pistol as you have. Seemed cool, but I wouldn't want to be leaving that brass behind.

So, what are your plans for it?

Have not decided yet, depends on how well it shoots tomorrow when I take it to the gun club. I always wanted a 10MM more for fun than anything else.

From what I read these are somewhat custom tuned guns out of the box, the match models are run through tanfoglio custom shop in Italy before they are imported.

I will shoot some light reloads this weekend to get a general feel of the gun. I am waiting for my upgraded wolf springs to show up before I shot anything hot. This is a required upgrade for these guns. I also plan to take it over to Springer Precision over in Bend for a once over and general clean up once I get some extra $$.

Might try my hand and shooting competitions. but I will have to do some reaserch on how to get started.

Your spot on about the 10mm brass, I will be looking for every one that I fire thosee things are expensive, Luckly my faterh had a Delta Elite a few years ago so I aquired a few hundred rounds of reloads that he had laying around.

EAA WITNESS ELITE MATCH 10MM

Super sewwt trigger out of the box, just about as good as a highend 1911 trigger job. I would put it at no more than a 4.5 to 5.0# pull.

Fin and finish are really quite nice taking into consideration the cost.

The match series are built by Tanfoglie's custom shop in Italy and then imported by EAA.

Just out of curiousity... what did you pay for it??

Took it to the range again the other day with a variety of reloads ranging from 1150 to 1450 fps 155 gr loads.

It shot great and swallowed everything I gave it. The 1250's I loaded shot the best but the 1450's where to most fun.

I am considering getting one of the compact carry 10MM from EAA as well.

Anyone have any experience with this series?

Took it to the range again the other day with a variety of reloads ranging from 1150 to 1450 fps 155 gr loads.

It shot great and swallowed everything I gave it. The 1250's I loaded shot the best but the 1450's where to most fun.

I am considering getting one of the compact carry 10MM from EAA as well.

Anyone have any experience with this series?

I know that the early EAA Witness 10MM has a much, MUCH thicker slide. (You should easily be able to find photos of side-by-side comparisons.) The new ones supposedly are much more prone to failure because of hairline cracks that develop in the weaker slide.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top