JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Taurus TX22. I bought it at BiMart for $250 plus taxes. Then waited for a very long time for my background check to come back. At present, I own a Browning Buckmark, a GSG 1911 in .22 and now this Taurus. The online reviews were very convincing. I've been trying to buy a KelTec P-17, but had no luck finding one in stock. A call to Kel Tec and a recitation of my need for said pistol elicited some nods and a couple of "we understands", but nothing that I could count on. Well, now I don't want one (unless I can find one while casually looking around a gun store.) My wife and I have a couple of Ruger 10/22's along with an armload of Butler Creek magazines. Both of us really enjoy the heck out of "plinking." Whenever we go shooting, I'm always reminded why I've never raised a hand to her, lied to her or tried on her clothes. She could shoot me on a dead run, even if I was zig-zagging. She's a terrific shot with a .22 and absolutely deadly with her .380 Ruger that she has named "Hillary."

Congrats Gunny!

I can't hear you because of the tape.
cca9c30b264a505ed531493ea6ce0116.jpg

There are certain brands and designs that I prefer over others. Having said this, I've always felt that a bullet doesn't much care what kind of barrel it launches out of. And it probably doesn't matter much to crooks if they get shot by a bullet from a Walter PPk or a Keltec. The hand holding the gun has more to do with results than the gun itself.

There are certain brands and designs that I prefer over others. Having said this, I've always felt that a bullet doesn't much care what kind of barrel it launches out of. And it probably doesn't matter much to crooks if they get shot by a bullet from a Walter PPk or a Keltec. The hand holding the gun has more to do with results than the gun itself.
"It's a poor workman who blames his tools."

Well that's going to wind up in MQTOOC...

I am a registered Taurus hater.

This pistol has made me eat those words.:s0113:

Knowing that unfounded prejudices are not always accurate, I read all the reviews of this American-made pistol, saw how inexpensive they are, and I took the plunge. I bought the TX22, and I am completely pleased with this product.
:s0133:

I'm 808hondacrguy, and I agree with this post.:cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top