JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Taurus TX22. I bought it at BiMart for $250 plus taxes. Then waited for a very long time for my background check to come back. At present, I own a Browning Buckmark, a GSG 1911 in .22 and now this Taurus. The online reviews were very convincing. I've been trying to buy a KelTec P-17, but had no luck finding one in stock. A call to Kel Tec and a recitation of my need for said pistol elicited some nods and a couple of "we understands", but nothing that I could count on. Well, now I don't want one (unless I can find one while casually looking around a gun store.) My wife and I have a couple of Ruger 10/22's along with an armload of Butler Creek magazines. Both of us really enjoy the heck out of "plinking." Whenever we go shooting, I'm always reminded why I've never raised a hand to her, lied to her or tried on her clothes. She could shoot me on a dead run, even if I was zig-zagging. She's a terrific shot with a .22 and absolutely deadly with her .380 Ruger that she has named "Hillary."

Congrats Gunny!

I can't hear you because of the tape.
cca9c30b264a505ed531493ea6ce0116.jpg

There are certain brands and designs that I prefer over others. Having said this, I've always felt that a bullet doesn't much care what kind of barrel it launches out of. And it probably doesn't matter much to crooks if they get shot by a bullet from a Walter PPk or a Keltec. The hand holding the gun has more to do with results than the gun itself.

There are certain brands and designs that I prefer over others. Having said this, I've always felt that a bullet doesn't much care what kind of barrel it launches out of. And it probably doesn't matter much to crooks if they get shot by a bullet from a Walter PPk or a Keltec. The hand holding the gun has more to do with results than the gun itself.
"It's a poor workman who blames his tools."

Well that's going to wind up in MQTOOC...

I am a registered Taurus hater.

This pistol has made me eat those words.:s0113:

Knowing that unfounded prejudices are not always accurate, I read all the reviews of this American-made pistol, saw how inexpensive they are, and I took the plunge. I bought the TX22, and I am completely pleased with this product.
:s0133:

I'm 808hondacrguy, and I agree with this post.:cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews