JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stayin the hell away from Los Angeles to start.

If that nonsense spreads - one should be hyper vigilant, watching anyone on foot and anyone in a vehicle around you.

Profile the **** out of people. If they look like a turd - they probably are. If they look like a banger - they probably are. If they look like they might need shot - keep your weapon accessible.

But sometimes **** just happens that we can't predict, won't see coming, and may not be able to defend against. Honestly - you could be standing in line at a grocery store, walking down the street, or some car can pull up beside you and you get a bullet to the back of the skull and the perp flees. You may only have a split second to sense something is amiss.

I would hope that if I found myself in such a situation, I could at least fight back, to protect my loved ones before it was over for me.

Stayin the hell away from Los Angeles to start.

If that nonsense spreads - one should be hyper vigilant, watching anyone on foot and anyone in a vehicle around you.

Profile the **** out of people. If they look like a turd - they probably are. If they look like a banger - they probably are. If they look like they might need shot - keep your weapon accessible.

But sometimes **** just happens that we can't predict, won't see coming, and may not be able to defend against. Honestly - you could be standing in line at a grocery store, walking down the street, or some car can pull up beside you and you get a bullet to the back of the skull and the perp flees. You may only have a split second to sense something is amiss.

I would hope that if I found myself in such a situation, I could at least fight back, to protect my loved ones before it was over for me.
YUP!!!! I think most of us do not stay as alert as we should.

This is like the requirements to join a certain gang was to murder someone randomly by them driving at night with their headlights off.
If a good Samaritan driving the other direction flashes their lights to alert them, they turn around and kill the Samaritan at the next stop light.

This is like the requirements to join a certain gang was to murder someone randomly by them driving at night with their headlights off.
If a good Samaritan driving the other direction flashes their lights to alert them, they turn around and kill the Samaritan at the next stop light.

How many times do you think that's actually happened?

These are home grown terrorist bravely telling the world they can murder at will. You would think government would go after them but they won't so protect yourselves and your families.

These are home grown terrorist bravely telling the world they can murder at will. You would think government would go after them but they won't so protect yourselves and your families.

I'm gonna be really surprised if that "100" gets up to even 1. Your government and law enforcement know it's just more of the same BS gangs are perpetually putting out on social media, but for some reason every once in a while the media jumps on it and makes it "news."

Absolute load of crap, I'm sure. But you can bet LAPD sees dollar signs, with this BS in circulation.

i remember my dad telling me about this when i got my drivers license. PROBABLY dont have to worry about this in oregon for now.

Not trying to sound like a prick or anything, but the dissemination of urban myth like this is a huge peeve of mine. This is exactly the kind of crap that keeps municipal PDs rich, good folks scared, and fuels antis kneejerk panicked desire to ban guns. Yes, they hate us and fear us just because, but I guarantee you even libtard antis are more scared of a black urban youth with a gun than you with a gun.

Stop feeding the beast.

When some slightly overweight guy open-carrying an XD in a Serpa says "didja hear......" you'd better be prepared to verify the BS he's about to spew forth before spreading it around more.

Seems to me the real threat is social media. Heck, they're probably posting this crap on government subsidized phones.

Since they're using Twitter, etc. to spread the word, we should shut them down. Or, at least require a background check and a social media carry license before you're allowed to Tweet.

It's the pains of an evolving leftist society, it will be up to the old dinosaurs to fend for themselves:D.

Still this murdering section of society will spread because there are no jobs. Knowing it will get worse you should plan accordingly and train your families on how to be safe. By the looks of the shootings you should train your families on defensive driving.

Make sure they learn to drive giving themselves an out. You need lots of space between you and the vehicle ahead of you so you can turn out. People forget about that and end up tailgating thus putting themselves in a kill zone they can't escape.

No telling how many will be murdered in this progressive evolution but you can be aware and on the defence.

When some slightly overweight guy open-carrying an XD in a Serpa says "didja hear......" you'd better be prepared to verify the BS he's about to spew forth before spreading it around more.

kind of like when someone posts on a forum stating he is 100% sure of facts he cant possibly be 100% sure of?

For example, I can't say with any type of certainty what the reality of that news article is. I cant say for sure that no one has been arrested for murdering someone because they flashed their lights at them. I can say that there are numerous documented cases of people being killed for gang initiations across the nation.

How about we all play a counter game!

100 days to see how many thugs we can rid the world of. Shoot on sight, wounded? Hang'em. ANY gang affiliation = death.

Lets see how giddy they are to make idle threats after we stomp a few out.

YUP!!!! I think most of us do not stay as alert as we should.

I may have a bit more awareness than others because of my hearing loss. I have to basically read lips most times and I have to look everywhere to make sure I don't get ran over (by a car or shopping cart or people)....:eek::eek::eek:
Am I just parinoid or keeping my head on a swivel because I trust very few people in public.

I never have believed anything snopes says but if you say it a lie then it must be. The net is full of lies so who knows anymore. Sad part is its very believable.

I suspect it's only believable to you because you've chosen to believe all the other LE and media hyped BS that circulates.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top