JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Im a little too big for that right now, but boy that looks fun. Clinging onto the side of the cliff for deat life and you strategically find your next footing.

Wait.. Just got to 5:39.. On second thought.. Cracked cement and rusted support beams may be a little much for me.. :p

I may come across chicken legged, however, I would love to experience the trek to anywhere like showed here in the videos. What a rush to climb to the skies!!

Tidy whities well stocked :D

The hike up to Angel's Landing in Zion park wasn't that hard, as you can see some elderly folks making the trek in the video.
What was really hard was being asked to hold hands with five other hikers and form a human chain so the lead person could lean over the rounded edge of the landing and take a one handed picture over the edge.
Everyone took turns, and I didn't want to look like a wuss (especially in front of a seriously hot young German girl) so I let four other people have my life in their hands.
I've never had my heart thump so hard in my chest as I crept over the point of no return.

I did Angel's Landing last spring! Definitely the coolest hike I've ever been on. I got to Zion late so I had to book it up to the top to get back in time for the shuttle. Naturally it started raining as I got to the slick rocks and chains section, but I had the peak to myself when I got up there. Incredible.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Literally, it took less than 10 seconds into that for my palms to get moist. The other one that does that is those folks that go into caves, 100' underground, and crawl on their bellies in passages only a foot high!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top