JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You are getting a good press. I have had one for about 2 years, and except for one small problem with the primer seat ( replaced by Dillon no charge ) it has worked just fine. If you plan to load all those calibers on your Dillon, your going to need the caliber conversion kits for each one. Enjoy

Yeah its gonna take a while to get totally set up right but it will be worth it. I also have some hornady progressives Im gonna dedicate to certain calibers I dont shoot as much. I have dies already but do need caliber conversion kits for them. Im waiting for it to get here to see how much of my stuff I already have can be worked into the mix. I have extra powder measures and stuff but there all different brands. Its already a colorful bench and now Im adding some blue stuff...

If you want to save some shekels don't buy the complete Quick Change caliber change tool head for each caliber. Just buy the bare tool head and caliber change. Then buy a powder die for the extra tool heads. (Dillon sells them in 3-paks because so many others do this) This way you can mount and adjust dies on each tool head. When changing calibers just transfer the powder measure from one tool head to the other by removing the two clamping screws and fail safe rod. If you also purchase an extra powder bar for each caliber/load, you won't have to re-adjust for each change. Just swap the powder bar.

Tool head stands are a big help in keeping everything organized for a seamless caliber change.

Unless you plan on loading several calibers in a short period of time and want to keep powder in the powder measure between uses, there's no need for a dispenser for each tool head. At just under $80 each, one can save a few $$ by just switching from tool head to tool head.

I was given a complete, excellent condition RL 1050 in 45 ACP with all the bells and whistles including the electric case feed hopper system. Yeah I know it's great to have a buddy like that.. his Gdad was a match shooter but the Gson is not into reloading

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top