JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think it mostly has to to with the recoil impulse from target to target. Even though my 9 is heavier then my .22, I find it easier to get in the "zone" vs the .22. I also have a hard time hearing the .22 hits, especially on the longer stages (35-40yds out).

Anyway, i'm glad that the CMMG kits work you. The 15-22 works for me. At the end of the day though, it really doesn't matter who runs what, as long as your choice is reliable and your having a fun time while shooting it! What more could you ask for? :D

Indeed, great having a chat and thanks for getting your younger generations shooting!!

One of the other positive things I thought of today about the CMMG is they also offer a left handed version which my son is a lefty and runs a LH version nice that the LH kiddos don't have to eat the RH blowback.

I'm 100% lefty. It used to really bother me with my face right by the ejection port but it has sense become a non issue. I have yet to get hit anywhere near the head or face with brass with either the 15-22 or my AR9. In fact, I prefer it as I can see directly into the chamber to clear jams or to "unload and show clear". It is awesome the they make a lefty version for sure though!

I'm 100% lefty. It used to really bother me with my face right by the ejection port but it has sense become a non issue. I have yet to get hit anywhere near the head or face with brass with either the 15-22 or my AR9. In fact, I prefer it as I can see directly into the chamber to clear jams or to "unload and show clear". It is awesome the they make a lefty version for sure though!

I know quite a few guys who have the same opinion in fact that don't wish to shoot a LH version even when given the opportunity. The kiddos on the other hand at this young age I would prefer my son not be inhaling anymore substances that can be harmful to his health (lead) than necessary.

My sons rifle 4lbs 8 oz.

20181209_134911.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews