JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all, My name is mark and Im a average 31 year old guy that has had a love for guns my entire life and just beginning to research, learn and get into the parts and repair of my own fire arms and some mild builds. I have a dpms (because i used to live 5 minutes away from their Office in St. Cloud, MN) lower that i have been wanting to build up and to the thanks of reading hours of old post on this site, chose to go with a RRA LPK. I'm also learning all of the abbreviations you guys use when describing parts, companies and so on. I've been lurking for a few weeks now and decided to make a post because you all seem to be very cool guys and i feel pretty comfortable wanting to be apart of this community and look forward to getting to know some of you and asking some questions and learning more and making my love for guns and shooting more of a hobby and a passion. I am a newbie compared to most of you and hope any of my questions dont annoye you all too much. You all seem like a good set of people that share a similar interest. Thanks again and my typing and spelling is far from perfect.:D

Welcome, from another Minnesota refugee. The biggest thing you will have to get used to here is that 1/2" of snow practically shuts the city down. :s0114: Lived in West Bloomington for about 4 1/2 yrs.

cougfan> I have already met a few MN transplants, I can get used to this 40 to 60 degree winters so far but the rain is going to be tough to ignore. I sure don't miss the cold even though living there you are used to it. Love the nwfirearms.com since my old forum site from minnesota seems about 2000 miles away from me now.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top