JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Kalifornia. Don't go there, if you can help it. I miss the PNW, as it is one of the best areas in the US, including the Montana, imo. I like to eat crisp meat burritos from Tacotime, and enjoy Tillamook cheddar, sharp. Long walks in the woods, and Spicy Mac. Hi everbody.

Welcome back from the land of fruits and nuts!!! Glad to have a real Oregonian in Oregon, not a Kalifornicated Oregonian.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Welcome back. :) When ya walk in the woods, whats your carry rig? (gun) Im a Colt 45 kinda guy. :s0155:

Glock 17, tryin' to find a holster for my 34. I would take one of my 1911's, but in all honesty it is too much weight to pack for me. It is a tough decision.

Welcome back!

Thanks Dude!

Welcome back from the land of fruits and nuts!!! Glad to have a real Oregonian in Oregon, not a Kalifornicated Oregonian.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

I grew up all over the US, but mostly in Oregon and Texas. I am a big fan of Portland girls, and the rain.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top