JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not saying I'm in favor or, or looking forward to, an Assault Weapons Ban.

I'm just saying I'm looking forward to the showdown.

The lefty media keeps talking about people are ready for gun control, and Obama says crap like, "Even Gun owners are ready for blankety-blank change"...

but the truth is that almost in every state... CHL applications are skyrocketing, teachers are getting training, and people are buying more guns. Even where I work... I've seen two new gun owners, and two new CHL's since Newtown.

I'm looking forward to it because I think we'll win it. I don't think an AWB will pass, and I don't think 30 round mags will get banned either.

And if we get through this S-Storm, then this could be the beginning of the end of Gun Control. If they can't win in this climate... they gotta start seeing the light at end of the tunnel that people DON'T WANT IT. No matter how many fake articles to post.

So.. I'm looking into the time when gun owners are the majority. And it's public knowledge. I'm feeling very "bring it on"-ish.

I too think we have a chance, but I also think things could get ugly. It will take folks like us, and like that Marine that wrote the letter, and people like me and all the other veterans out there, to stand up and be heard. We can go in circles forever here and on facebook with the trolls and naysayers, but it's not enough. We have to make noise, and a lot of it. These people need to know that they will be held accountable for their actions, and we cant back down.

This is not about the second amendment, it may be the convenient scapegoat, but it about the whole bill of rights, and how to take it away from us completely, so that we are nothing more than subjects of the privileged few. We have to stop it.

If we win and stop a gun/mag ban then it will be good for us.

IF they win and get ANYTHING we could be screwed. If there is a vote of anykind we will need to vote out at least 20% of those people. If not they will feel like the have the power and okay to go even further.

I feel something will be passed. I believe they killed 20 kids to make it happen. There's no way they are going to go through all that trouble and come up empty. The fact that they are capable of slaughtering children for a political and strategic end should tell you something about what theyll do to you and me. No. I think the only once and for all solution will be armed conflict.

I feel something will be passed. I believe they killed 20 kids to make it happen. There's no way they are going to go through all that trouble and come up empty. The fact that they are capable of slaughtering children for a political and strategic end should tell you something about what theyll do to you and me. No. I think the only once and for all solution will be armed conflict.

Just wow...

Or perhaps there are just MORE Independents now? The far extremes have really alienated those of us with moderate beliefs.

I re-registered from Dem to Independent about two years ago because there was just no end to the spending and the economy was (and is) in the toilet and I didn't see (and still don't) any discussion as to how to fix it.

My father has always said "You can have anything you want, as long as you can pay for it". Sadly this way of thinking is lost to so many people now.

If we win and stop a gun/mag ban then it will be good for us.

IF they win and get ANYTHING we could be screwed. If there is a vote of any kind we will need to vote out at least 20% of those people. If not they will feel like the have the power and okay to go even further.
They already feel like they have the power. We are told most of the American population opposes Obama care and Obama's economic policies. Yet he got re-elected. Why should the left think they haven't been vindicated and given the support they need to move all their agendas forward.

but the truth is that almost in every state... CHL applications are skyrocketing, teachers are getting training, and people are buying more guns. Even where I work... I've seen two new gun owners, and two new CHL's since Newtown.

This is anecdotal data - great for an opinion perhaps. It reminds me of the people who thought Romney would win because all of their friends were voting for him. CCW applications are a tiny fraction of the population. Teachers are solidly pro-gun. One headline about a few hundred teachers doing free training in a conservative state means little compared to both the National Education Association and the Teachers Federation opposing the plan with four million combined members.

This is clearly the biggest gun control push we've seen in decades. The reality is the NRA is politically weak right now - they had almost zero impact in the elections. IMHO LaPierre also did a terrible job at the press conference. The cards were stacked against him, but blaming video games that came out ten and twenty years ago just makes you look out of touch.

The NRA have also pissed off a lot of conservatives with their strong-arm tactics. Several prominent Republicans have already been wavering on gun control in the media, which looks to me like a trial balloon. The pressure on a small number of politicians is going to be huge.

I hope your optimism is right, but I suspect you are going to see more than just a showdown.

Just wow...

-So you have heard that the Honda Civic that Lanza allegedly used was registered to a drug dealer who was facing 7 felony counts, and was mysteriously released on his own recognizance, as was his mother recently?(the police radio recordings prove that the cars plates were registered to Christopher Rodia, the drug dealer in question). WHy was he released with no bail...with 7 pending felony charges? Looks like he was a hired foot soldier, doesnt he?
-What happened to the maroon/red van with a rear window shot out? (one of my customers I deliver to is from Newtown and he has friends that had children that went to Sandy Hook. We got to talking, and the friends of his in Newtown were asking the same question about the van witnessed...where is it, who was it, and why are the authorities not pursuing it?)
-The gun found in the Honda's trunk....if the .223 was used IN the school(according to the narrative), what was the long gun found in the trunk? It certainly does not look like an AR. And if its not the AR which it obviously isnt, why has that particular gun not been listed in the medias list of guns taken to the attack? I mean, the media loves to sensationalize gun crimes...and the more guns to report, the merrier for them.
-And who the hell was the guy in camo in the woods? No confirmation on who he is or what he was doing there.
-And why was a memorial page for Vicki Soto shown as being posted on Dec 10th? Days before the shooting?

Something really stinks. And we know it.

-So you have heard that the Honda Civic that Lanza allegedly used was registered to a drug dealer who was facing 7 felony counts, and was mysteriously released on his own recognizance, as was his mother recently?(the police radio recordings prove that the cars plates were registered to Christopher Rodia, the drug dealer in question). WHy was he released with no bail...with 7 pending felony charges? Looks like he was a hired foot soldier, doesnt he?
-What happened to the maroon/red van with a rear window shot out? (one of my customers I deliver to is from Newtown and he has friends that had children that went to Sandy Hook. We got to talking, and the friends of his in Newtown were asking the same question about the van witnessed...where is it, who was it, and why are the authorities not pursuing it?)
-The gun found in the Honda's trunk....if the .223 was used IN the school(according to the narrative), what was the long gun found in the trunk? It certainly does not look like an AR. And if its not the AR which it obviously isnt, why has that particular gun not been listed in the medias list of guns taken to the attack? I mean, the media loves to sensationalize gun crimes...and the more guns to report, the merrier for them.
-And who the hell was the guy in camo in the woods? No confirmation on who he is or what he was doing there.
-And why was a memorial page for Vicki Soto shown as being posted on Dec 10th? Days before the shooting?

Sounds like Kennedy assassination of the 21st century :)

Post a credible source re all this BS. And no, Alex Jones, Godlike Productions and forums are not credible sources.

Plus the "father of one of the victims" laughing off camera and then getting up and faking that he was crying about his kid getting killed the day before.... I have unfortunately been around several parents that have lost their kids and not ONE of those parents on the talk shows or news interviews has lost a kid in the last several weeks GAURANTEED. IF they have there is something wrong with them. I watched it live on TV unfold and it struck me as a poorly scripted hollywood plot that needed to be rehearsed another 50 times before it had the appearance of being real. I even told my wife something seemed off, and i visited Vicki Soto's memorial page and it had been made 4 days prior to the massacre. I thought it was her regular page and someone had changed it to a memorial page but then that page dissappeared and was reposted as being made the day of the event.

Ob is the reincarnation of FDR, and like FDR, IMHO, we will end up with an extension on the NFA34. Ob is looking for money to fund his programs...why not make every gun owner pay $200 per weapon, maybe even per year, for every gun they wish to own?

May I add: The reason this will work is because it will become a tax issue, not a 2A issue

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top