JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I'm pretty sure I know the answer but I just want to be positive. If I live in a non machine gun state I cant purchase a machine gun on my 03 correct? I think this is one of those things where I know the answer but I dont want to hear it.

That Lewis machine gun would still be an NFA item. You would still need to pay $200 for the tax stamp and jump through all the hoops while sitting on your hands waiting for everything to go through.
Other items which seem NFA, such as the holster/shoulder stock on a P08 Luger, are considered curios and relics but are not NFA.

Now, AFIK, a hand cranked Gatling gun is 03.

Thanks yeah thats why I was asking theres some stuff that seems to be ok. I'd be cool with the paperwork as I already have cans and am familiar with the process. I was just wondering if it would let me do it since we cant do regular MGs in WA.

se5a.jpg
If money were no object I would grab a Lewis gun AND a Vickers AND the S.E.5A they are attached to.
se5a.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top