JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

1 gun or many guns

• Total voters
I do love guns and it can be rewarding just looking at a safe full of guns. Taking one or some out to fondle only heightens that feeling. I'm proficient with all types of firearms and enjoy shooting all different types of guns.
I think many of you understand this.
My safe used to be so full (not a huge safe) that I couldn't keep all of the long guns in there and still have shelves for handguns and such.
Over the last handful of years my attitude has changed. I still love guns, but really, how many do I need/want? Family heirlooms don't count. Those guns, and mine, will be passed on at the right time to the right person.
Right now my last revolver is for sale, one I've owned for a fairly long time. My "back up hunting" rifle (safe queen extraordinaire) is for sale, too. This gun is one that I lusted for most of my life.
Oh, I've still got a few "extras" but I have grown accustomed to certain guns and realized that the others just don't matter.

Count me in the "one gun" camp, at least for now.:D However I'll never fault someone for owning and shooting as many guns as they want.

I do love guns and it can be rewarding just looking at a safe full of guns. Taking one or some out to fondle only heightens that feeling. I'm proficient with all types of firearms and enjoy shooting all different types of guns.
I think many of you understand this.
My safe used to be so full (not a huge safe) that I couldn't keep all of the long guns in there and still have shelves for handguns and such.
Over the last handful of years my attitude has changed. I still love guns, but really, how many do I need/want? Family heirlooms don't count. Those guns, and mine, will be passed on at the right time to the right person.
Right now my last revolver is for sale, one I've owned for a fairly long time. My "back up hunting" rifle (safe queen extraordinaire) is for sale, too. This gun is one that I lusted for most of my life.
Oh, I've still got a few "extras" but I have grown accustomed to certain guns and realized that the others just don't matter.

Count me in the "one gun" camp, at least for now.:D However I'll never fault someone for owning and shooting as many guns as they want.
I would not fault anyone for owning more than one gun.....I don't, I have more than I need, and I have been doing the same and cleaning out some of my safe queens, even tho i am always looking for more....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top