JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you're afraid of leftist college students, I guess that's your right to admit in public.

Yes, I went to college, I've also talked to people that were alive during segregation that experienced Jim Crow, and their experiences are actually something to fear and hope you never experience. You're not that person.

Toughen up and read some historical context to what you're comparing.
He made a reasonable comparison. Of course it's not going to be exact. I think you would both agree that neither case is acceptable. Can we leave it at that?

He made a reasonable comparison. Of course it's not going to be exact. I think you would both agree that neither case is acceptable. Can we leave it at that?
I'm over it. I didn't resort to personal attacks or anything. I was too busy cowering in fear, so I had to drink some liquid courage.
:s0140: :s0090:

I don't find the comparison to be reasonable (that was the whole point of the disagreement…) and last I checked we had ended the conversation already. We moved on fine without outside intervention. But thanks for the attempt at peace maker.

Now you're kind of stepping over the line. This isn't ARFCOM.
E2080BF8-BFB9-4476-B96F-A818698E987A.jpeg

Kyle Rittenhouse is No Longer a Student at ASU After Unhinged Students Issue List of Demands Calling For Him to Be Kicked Out of School

"As of Monday, Kyle Rittenhouse is no longer enrolled at Arizona State University's online program. A spokesperson for the university said that Rittenhouse, 18, is "not currently enrolled in any classes at ASU" and still "has not gone through the ASU admissions process," according to Campus Reform. Rittenhouse said he was taking online classes at ASU and in recent interviews, he had indicated that he would like to attend classes in-person – ASU had even previously confirmed he was enrolled as a 'non-degree-seeking' online student for the session that began in mid-October, even though the teen had not gone through the full admissions process."

I stand by my hunker down. If he had not said anything in an interview, then he could have gotten on with his life.

It is a joke to think he could have gone to any school now and not be called out by the kooks. Unless he changed his name and when asked tried to deny he is "that guy". Media has gone wall to wall on him for a long time. How anyone could really believe he could just walk into a school and not be recognized by the kooks? :s0140:
He will be followed by the same media who want someone to kill him.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top