JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I remember being at the PDX Rose City gun show and I overheard two off duty LEOs were talking...one was trying to sell his HK USP 40 compact for $350 to his bud with no luck. So I asked if I could buy it...handed him the cash, put it in my backpack and continued on with the show. Ahh the good old days before the 'tards ruined everything.

Y'all remember how nice the Cow Palace Gun Show in Brisbane/South San Fran used to be? What the hell happened to CA??!! Now I deliver to a lumber yard in Brisbane with the Cow Palace as the back drop and remember what used to be.

The show in Vancouver WA has gone to hell.
1-2 big dealers charging 40% or more above reality.
The only thing I got from the last show was that it allowed me to handle a CZ RAMI and a CZ PCR side-by-side so I was able to decide which one to buy from a local gun shop. I paid $629 for the PCR. The dealer at the gun show was asking $900. He was also asking $1,300 for a Henry Big Boy Rifle, Color Case Hardened in 44 mag.

Between parking and admission I paid $18 before I even walked in the door.

D0aPv8D.jpg

The show in Vancouver WA has gone to hell.
1-2 big dealers charging 40% or more above reality.
The only thing I got from the last show was that it allowed me to handle a CZ RAMI and a CZ PCR side-by-side so I was able to decide which one to buy from a local gun shop.
Unfortunately, the markups aren't anything new. There are a lot of shows I used to go to for the sole purpose of handling hard to find guns that I was interested in and to see what other individuals had brought to sell. The tables were all markups for the uninformed or hobby crafts

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top