Just left the post falls idaho gun show

I remember being at the PDX Rose City gun show and I overheard two off duty LEOs were talking...one was trying to sell his HK USP 40 compact for $350 to his bud with no luck. So I asked if I could buy it...handed him the cash, put it in my backpack and continued on with the show. Ahh the good old days before the ‘tards ruined everything.

Reactions
Y’all remember how nice the Cow Palace Gun Show in Brisbane/South San Fran used to be? What the hell happened to CA??!! Now I deliver to a lumber yard in Brisbane with the Cow Palace as the back drop and remember what used to be.

Reactions
The show in Vancouver WA has gone to hell.
1-2 big dealers charging 40% or more above reality.
The only thing I got from the last show was that it allowed me to handle a CZ RAMI and a CZ PCR side-by-side so I was able to decide which one to buy from a local gun shop. I paid $629 for the PCR. The dealer at the gun show was asking $900. He was also asking $1,300 for a Henry Big Boy Rifle, Color Case Hardened in 44 mag.

Between parking and admission I paid $18 before I even walked in the door.

D0aPv8D.jpg

Reactions
The show in Vancouver WA has gone to hell.
1-2 big dealers charging 40% or more above reality.
The only thing I got from the last show was that it allowed me to handle a CZ RAMI and a CZ PCR side-by-side so I was able to decide which one to buy from a local gun shop.

Unfortunately, the markups aren't anything new. There are a lot of shows I used to go to for the sole purpose of handling hard to find guns that I was interested in and to see what other individuals had brought to sell. The tables were all markups for the uninformed or hobby crafts

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom