JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey man! Welcome! I'm in Astoria right next to ya. I'd be down to show ya some spots sometime. I run the gun shop in Astoria. Come say hi and we can bs about guns!
-Andrew
Hahaha! Hey Andrew, it's Matthew Schneider, I'd like to find a spot where I can shoot up to like 500 yards for my 6.5 creedmoor on the desert tech. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a spot like this out on Saddle mountain road somewhere, just haven't found it yet. I'd love to go with you sometime though!

Hey man! Welcome! I'm in Astoria right next to ya. I'd be down to show ya some spots sometime. I run the gun shop in Astoria. Come say hi and we can bs about guns!
-Andrew
You know any spots close by with 3-500 yards open enough to shoot? I've been going out to Saddle mountain road but it's just over 100 yards. I imagine there's a spot like this out there somewhere but I've not found it yet

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top