JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Posting this more for the verification than anything. Found the forum page by trying to get a little info on an old rifle I got. If anybody can find a spare magazine for a Krico 700 in .308WIN you'll be my hero.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Well, well.... helloooooo.

Looking Jim Carrey GIF

Maybe, it's time to take a little break from your search? Here is some inspiration......

Aloha, Mark

PS.....I've also been searching for a particular gun part. A magazine button for my Walther P22. I was even thinking of making my own part. However, a lack of a lathe was/is holding me back. Rrrrright.....buy a lathe? Nah.

I checked with Walther USA. I found it there. BUT Yeah......shipping is gonna kill me for such a small part.

Anyway....have you tried?
https://krico.eu/kontakt/

Last Edited:
Welcome to the forum! Check out the resources tab for places to shoot or shop. Feel free to post places not listed. You are part of the team now!

good luck for your magazine search. You probably already know that Husqvarna sold those rifles as well. Hope that helps

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top