JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great to have you here, welcome!

It'd be much appreciated if you'd spread the word about the site any way you see fit :)

Great to have you here, welcome!

It'd be much appreciated if you'd spread the word about the site any way you see fit :)

Joey:

I have already put a link to this site at the bottom of my Gun Rights Examiner column.

Here are a couple of recent samples:

Justices, judges and 'judicial activism'

Thursday’s confirmation of Elena Kagan as the 112th justice to serve on the U.S. Supreme Court was one more signal that the court system, because of the people elected or appointed to the bench, is in serious trouble if not completely off the tracks, if one listens to the critics.

<broken link removed>

Or try this:

<broken link removed>

=====================

Lead ammo ban sought from EPA threatens gun owners, game agencies, say critics

“There is simply no scientific evidence that the use of traditional ammunition is having an adverse impact on wildlife populations that would require restricting or banning the use of traditional ammunition beyond current limitations, such as the scientifically based restriction on waterfowl hunting,” said NSSF President Steve Sanetti.

<broken link removed>

Or try this:

<broken link removed>

Dave, I walked by a few times while you were at the table at the WAC show to introduce myself and give you a proper welcome. But you were speaking and there were guns to be had. Maybe next time.

But could be ruining a very interesting conversation about a valuable gun or stupid gun law.

Evidently you've never had a conversation with me at a gun show. I typically boor people to sleep after the first couple of sentences.

Interruptions fall under what I would define as a public service; saving someone from me.

:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads