JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've just inherited my fathers gun collection and I doubt I'll ever shoot any of these. I'm new to this site so forgive any ignorance that flares through in my post. I'm looking to sell or trade for an AR15, Ruger 1022, 9MM pistol, or an 870 Express with the extended magazine tube. Listed below is what I have:

Cal/Ga Make Model Action Condition Notes
22 Winchester 06 Pump Perfect Load rod seems to be stuck
12 Hi Craft Bolt Poor Missing Magazine
22 Westerfield Bolt Poor Missing Magazine
22 Savage 19 Bolt Good
30-06 Winchester 70 Bolt Fair
30-30 Winchester 94 Lever Excellent
300M Winchester Bolt Perfect w/Scope

My understanding is that they are Pre 64 which apparently makes them worth more ?? and I'll see if I can find the Model of the 300 Mag. I looked on it but couldn't find it, the scope is blocking some of the rifle but I'll try again.

Ultimately its your choice, but Ive seen a friend sell off his Fathers and Grandfathers firearms.. Only to "REALLY" regret it later.

Hope you keep a few to remember him.
Best of luck with the sale!!

Oh thanks for letting me know that, I'll figure out what the prices are and post them asap. And again thanks for letting me know about that, like I said, I'm totally new to all this.

Ultimately its your choice, but Ive seen a friend sell off his Fathers and Grandfathers firearms.. Only to "REALLY" regret it later.

Hope you keep a few to remember him.
Best of luck with the sale!!
Thanks for that....definitely keeping the ones that having meaning to me for sure and passing those on to my kids.

Welcome to this site. I wish you well. However, I firmly believe you shouldn't sell inherited firearms. On the other hand, to do this to fund your own firearm purchase is acceptable. Pardon my unsolicited opinion.

Scott,
Since you're supposed to post prices and you're not sure what they're worth, maybe you should close this ad, do a little research and then post another ad, hopefully with pics.
Also, there are many helpful folks on this site. If you were to post pics and ask for help in the "rifle discussion" section, you're sure to get some help.

Just my 2 bits worth.

So just so the interested folks know, I'm going to close this post, figure out what they are worth and then re open the post or post again. Thanks so much for everyone who gave me help so far this evening, it's greatly appreciated.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.