JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
#1 BG was actively running from the police in pursuit as he had shot his gran ma.
#2 crashed his car near the school "supposedly shots fired between him and police"
#3 runs to the school that was near and starts "shooting"

school shooting but not the intended target as far as anyone knows right now.
no proof of body armor
no proof of AR "type" weapon
only hand gun and rifle.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around how he was able to kill 21 people with the police already there and after him. That certainly could be an indication that he was wearing armor.

The pictures being circulated on the web are supposedly pictures he posted of his rifles. That's a bit interesting too if it's accurate. One of those rifles was a Daniel Defense which is not exactly a cheap rifle. Not sure what the other rifle was. But the kid had a fair amount of money tied up in rifles and armor (again, if the reports are accurate). And he certainly could have saved his money but that's a decent number of shifts at the Wendy's he supposedly worked at. Most 18 year old kids aren't dropping that kind of cash on weapons.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how he was able to kill 21 people with the police already there and after him. That certainly could be an indication that he was wearing armor.

The pictures being circulated on the web are supposedly pictures he posted of his rifles. That's a bit interesting too if it's accurate. One of those rifles was a Daniel Defense which is not exactly a cheap rifle. Not sure what the other rifle was. But the kid had a fair amount of money tied up in rifles and armor (again, if the reports are accurate). And he certainly could have saved his money but that's a decent number of shifts at the Wendy's he supposedly worked at. Most 18 year old kids aren't dropping that kind of cash on weapons.
Mommy or daddys credit cards. There are a lot of relatively young people on Reddit who somehow are able to acquire NVGs like PVS 14s and similar, which aren't cheap.

Well when we have a society rot with violent television, movies and video games one could only wonder about the effect it has on a young persons psyche. All my generation had was Pac-Man and Coleco vision.

Well when we have a society rot with violent television, movies and video games one could only wonder about the effect it has on a young persons psyche. All my generation had was Pac-Man and Coleco vision.
Eh… possible but reaching. There are so many factors involved that pointing to 1 thing is far too simplistic to adequately address the problem.

In a broader sense. This is an issue of morality. A moral people have no need for laws and immoral people won't follow them.

The founding fathers had quotes about this, it's not a new concept.

How people are raised makes a giant difference, considering this loser killed his own grandma before doing this. There was something going on there that was far more insidious than just, violent video games.

On October 11, 1798, Adams penned a letter to the Massachusetts Militia. In that letter he said this:

"While our Country remains untainted with the Principles and manners, which are now producing desolation in so many Parts of the World: while she continues sincere and incapable of insidious and impious policy: We shall have the strongest reason to rejoice in the local destination assigned Us by Providence. But should the people of America, once become capable of that deep simulation towards one another and towards foreign nations, which assumes the Language of Justice and moderation while it is practicing Iniquity and Extravagance; and displays in the most captivating manner the charming Pictures of Candour and frankness and sincerity while it is rioting in rapine and Insolence: this country will be the most miserable Habitation in the World. Because we have no government armed with power capable of contending with human Passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, Ambition, Revenge or galantry, would break the strongest Cords of our Constitution as a Whale goes through a Net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and Religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

The segment so oft misquoted and misattributed to James Madison " Our Constitution was made only for a moral and Religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." absolutely need the full context to give full weight.

Language of Justice and moderation, while practicing iniquity and extravangance; and then theres
Ambition, Avarice, revenge, galantry. Each and every one of these things ring very true of Congress as a whole, and very much point to the underlying human issues that we are seeing being manifested with these events.

Actually... its more of "non-Hispanic White" or "Hispanic" or something like that
On the census forms, there isn't a "racial" category for Hispanic. They get to choose their race. There is a separate box to check off on for ethnicity, i.e., Hispanic, et al. The self-identifying nature of this system determines the race of a person.

So it looks like for the most part, Texas follows the 1990 Fed laws on Gun Free Zone act for schools except for college campus conceal carry with certain restrictions.

Anyone else just watch Biden's live address on TV of this TRAGEDY and felt it was highly partisan and highly devisive?

Biden asks lawmakers to "turn this pain into action" in emotional White House remarks

From CNN's Paul LeBlanc

View attachment 1206589
The difference between democrats and buzzards....

....buzzards wait for the bodies to get cold before jumping on them.

Next up on the chopping block Daniel Defense, the Attys are probably lining up as I write this.

1653464079596.png

1653464675803.png

1653463911841.png

Last Edited:
First and foremost, this is a tragedy for all the families who lost loved ones. This is a time for grieving.

Second, anti-gunners will predictably try to leverage the blood of those killed children to call for more gun control measures. That's pretty sick, but they pursue that sickness ever time...

Third, I don't think it's any accident that both the shooter in Buffalo and the shooter in Uvalde were 18 years old. That age group was subjected to two years of forced isolation and social disconnection during its most difficult adolescent development period. I believe those two years of extreme Covid response policies psychologically damaged that age group, and not only is nobody doing a damned thing about it, but the decision makers who harmed those children won't even acknowledge the damage they've done. I fully expect that age group to be a problem for years to come...

Snippets~~~

A reporter, John Mone, spoke to a man who knew the suspect's grandmother. He described a scene in which Ramos was "angry that he did not graduate, and he got into an argument with the grandmother and she was screaming, 'He shot me, He shot me.'" He then "zoomed down the street." There was a crash. The suspect got out with two weapons and started firing. It was the first inkling of a possible motive. The Post reported that Ramos shot the students the day after his classmates graduated.

A source told Click2Houston that Ramos "legally purchased two AR platform rifles at a local federal firearms licensee on two separate dates: May 17, 2022, and May 20, 2022." One rifle was found in the truck; the other in the school (a Daniel Defense rifle.)

That source told the television station that the suspect bought 375 rounds of ammunition on May 18. His home address was given as the 500 block of Diaz Street in Uvalde.

Click2Houston reported that Ramos "dropped a backpack with several magazines full of ammunition near the entrance of the school." Seven 30-round magazines were located inside the school. That site reports that, instead of body armor, he was wearing a "plate carrier."

~~~

Natasha Bertrand, a CNN reporter, wrote on Twitter, "Sgt. Erick Estrada of the Texas Dept of Public Safety tells @andersoncooper the shooter crashed his car near the school, got out with a gun and wearing body armor, was engaged by law enforcement, but made his way into the school anyway and went classroom to classroom shooting."

~~~

The young man PLANNED this entire event if you check out other sources of 'news' including INTERNATIONAL news links and not just Fox or CNN or Stateside - U.S. FILL in the blank mass media.

You don't walk around with that s!!!, eerrrr, body armor ON your body and CARRY A BAG FULL of magazines and ammunition willy nilly.

He told someone about something that was going to happen AHEAD of time too. But not that there was going to be a shooting. He wrote it on SOCIAL MEDIA. IT is on the U.K. and other links.

This did show up even though some things have ALREADY BEEN SCRUBBED off of the WWWeb.

~~~

Supposedly he got bullied (?) for wearing EYELINER and having a lisp (?). He supposedly got bullied for being poor and not having nice clothes. Bla and bla.

Excuses, excuses, etc.

So how did he save up all of the money for his 2 rifles, pictures shown, ammo, body armor, etc. in a short time? Was he working for a LONG time even if he dropped out of school SLOWLY over time?

If the Grandmother was poor or if was she raising him ALL ALONE with no parents involved - how could she have given him MONEY? Did she KNOW what he was BUYING all of this time since he just TURNED 18 years old and was 'legal' to buy his 2 rifles? I have not got to that part of the story yet about WHERE his parents are.

~~~

'I'm about to...' Chilling message Texas elementary school shooter Salvador Ramos sent to LA girl he didn't know on Instagram hours before he murdered 19 kids as colleague at local Wendy's says he was quiet and anti-social

~~~

NINETEEN CHILDREN AND 2 TEACHERS MURDERED BY THIS YOUNG MAN!

At least 19 children and 2 teachers killed in mass shooting at elementary school, suspect also dead

~~~

~~~

1200 WOAI RADIO STATION

I listened to this TEXAS radio station for a couple of hours last evening and turned it OFF after Obama, errrr, Biden spoke.

They had more information compared to online news and a LOT more than the regular OTA boob tube news.

Welcome to 1200 WOAI San Antonio's News, Traffic, and Weather Station.

This station is not too far from the school from what I was told.

~~~

May the dead rest in peace. May the wounded heal.

Condolences to all of the families and friends who had their friends and family DIE, get wounded or had to WITNESS all of this.

There are EVIL PEOPLE and there IS such a thing called evil even if many people think that it does not exist.

EVIL people can be 'sane' or considered sane or they can be bat s crazy.

They can be LIFE LONG criminals, repeat offenders or a criminal who commits ONE CRIME large or small - murder or no murder.

I have suggestions as I have stated before when it comes to ALL of these things but especially in schools.

ARMED school security. Let them do the SECURITY CHECKS at all entrances and exits. BAG CHECKS!

Let the TEACHERS teach! The last thing that you want is some teacher that is supposed (?!?) to be trained to shoot, etc. trying to shoot a criminal AMONG a classroom of children running around INSIDE of a room, in the halls, etc.

And if you want to ARM the teachers - give them DEFENSE SPRAY, a baseball bat, a CLUB of some type, a BATON, etc.

I USED TO THINK that arming teachers was a good IDEA on top of security guards AND the entrance/exit and ALL BAGS CHECKED.

I no longer believe that arming teachers is a good idea but they can UP the security guards being ARMED/TRAINED, do all of the checks including all bags, etc.

I can feel the backlash from some posters here now. NO problem since I know it will come to me.

I shall NOT respond or change my views on this now when it comes to the teachers since I DID change my views on that some time ago, I mentioned it HERE and elsewhere and in PERSON to people too. Plus you can reread what I wrote since I will NOT get into a debate or 'fight' about my changed views. TYPOS and added more.

ARMED and TRAINED volunteers who are CAPABLE - retired or still working can help schools along with the ARMED SECURITY - TAXPAYER PAID GUARDS.

Let the teachers TEACH! And cut out a lot of the salami and let them teach what needs to be TAUGHT!

Morals and basic teaching about the GOLDEN RULE need to be taught to a child at a YOUNG AGE.

And if you decide to BREED, no offense, be prepared to RAISE YOUR CHILDREN in a sane, loving, smart, common sense, etc. HOME. NO matter how much money you have or do not have.

Prayers said again.

Old Lady Cate

PS: I have some other views that I may put up elsewhere when it comes to VIOLENCE, SO CALLED 'SANE' and BAT S CRAZY CRIMINALS, etc.

I do BELIEVE that there were SIGNS just like what happened in FL and CT and in many other cases including the MURDERER in Buffalo, NY.

This is NOT a right or left issue when it comes to VIOLENT behavior and criminals - murderers in my opinion. This is a sicko society where the Left blames the Right and VICE VERSA.

When you have and you DO and DID have politicians and presidents call for VIOLENCE and other actions to their CULT LIKE FOLLOWERS on BOTH SIDES of the spectrum - what the blazes do you expect to happen?!

Plus hearing that crapola (Divisive talk added to MANY other things which could be ADDED here.) on the NEWS non stop for how many years PLUS throw in the TOXIC BEHAVIOUR of those leaders, the shut downs and more due to the freaking FLU?!

ADDED MORE and typos!

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR