JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Several posts ago someone mentioned a study that showed the US ranking 64th in mass gun shootings on a per capita basis. The executive summary of that study is here: https://crimeresearch.org/2018/11/n...f-the-world-and-increasing-much-more-quickly/

The entire study can be downloaded here (I usge you to do so): https://deliverypdf.ssrn.com/delive...99109066006126092064089093&EXT=pdf&INDEX=TRUE

We REALLY have to get the focus off firearms and applied instead where it will be the most effective (whatever that is) or we will continue to see this nightmare over and over again.

EDIT: Criticism of the report by Snopes discussed here: https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton...cking-crime-prevention-research-center-n32024 A good read in the event it gets brought up.

Last Edited:
That's not really how any of this works. Any part of the Constitution can be amended. The Bill of Rights are amendments. Even amendments can be amended, refer to the 18th and 21st.
Our Government is supposed to be of, by, and for twe the people. If enough people want to amend any part of the Constitution, it gets amended.
The Bill of Rights is a specific set of limitations expressing what the government cannot do/infringe upon. The first 10 amendments are written in such a way that they are immune from alteration/redaction by future amendments.

"Congress shall make no law…"
"Shall not be violated…"
"Shall not be infringed…"

An amendment eliminating or restricting those rights would be an inherent crossing of the explicit boundaries. The Framers
must have known how fickle and self-destructive future citizens would be to their own causes!

It's scary to think that people actually believe that the Bill of Rights can be amended out of existence. The Constitution cannot be self-defeating, or else this country and everything that binds it is equally null and void!

Guinan is very chatty lately.

Capture.JPG

I still get a sick feeling when I think of this awful event… …. And, it probably wouldn't have happened if the door was hardened and they had simply locked it! :mad:

Meanwhile, Mitch the bizth McConnel has caved to the Democraps and is going to allow "Negotiations" with the top Dempcraps I.E. Nasty Nancy, Sucky Chucky, and Shifty Shift! Nothing good will come out of this! Expect the Phuckin Dems to make Demands, and repubs to walk it back to "Acceptable Restrictions" and the 2nd dies a little more! Meanwhile, everything is abhorrent to the 2nd and is in fact defacto infringement!

Thanks for stabbing us in the backs McConnel, way to go, caving to the P.O.S. Dems to carry favor with voters who don't know the first thing about guns or rights, and are willing to surrender those rights to a bunch of arrogant self righteous pricks! Our republic is dying a slow death, but dying every day!

I watched the video of the shooter walking in through an unsecured door
when the police arrived, they could not gain access through the same door and had to wait for a custodian with a key
I've encountered this in secure hospitals - I would put a rock or one of my tool in the door so I could walk out to my car for more tools and get back in
bet you dollars to donuts this was the same situation, someone not associated with the shooter blocked the door open
my son tells me after the Kip Kinkel incident, his school was locked down and their armed safety officer did a walk a round once and hour and checked every door
the school district in Texas admits they has 4 armed security officer for 8 schools, there was no armed security officer on campus when the shooter arrived

Meanwhile, Mitch the bizth McConnel has caved to the Democraps and is going to allow "Negotiations" with the top Dempcraps I.E. Nasty Nancy, Sucky Chucky, and Shifty Shift! Nothing good will come out of this! Expect the Phuckin Dems to make Demands, and repubs to walk it back to "Acceptable Restrictions" and the 2nd dies a little more! Meanwhile, everything is abhorrent to the 2nd and is in fact defacto infringement!

Thanks for stabbing us in the backs McConnel, way to go, caving to the P.O.S. Dems to carry favor with voters who don't know the first thing about guns or rights, and are willing to surrender those rights to a bunch of arrogant self righteous pricks! Our republic is dying a slow death, but dying every day!
How much you wanna bet "red flag" will become federal law...

So the kid used a Daniel Defense rifle. That's interesting. Not exactly a cheap rifle. Not the most expensive, but a Ruger or Bushmaster generally fall into the tools of The Poors, and Daniel Defense decidedly does not. So either this kid was saving up for a while with intent, or he has some really stupid parents giving him money when he asks.
Of course all of this is conjecture, but could be a combination of (1) his own money since he had a job and (2) he just had a birthday so may have received some gift money from relatives on that occasion. Still, I agree it seems a somewhat odd selection when his intent was to go postal...

Of course all of this is conjecture, but could be a combination of (1) his own money since he had a job and (2) he just had a birthday so may have received some gift money from relatives on that occasion. Still, I agree it seems a somewhat odd selection when his intent was to go postal...
he didn't go postal. he didn't shoot up his own school, where is was bullied
he went to an elementary school where he shot young children, including 2 of his own cousins
how sick does one have to be to aim an AR at your own young cousins and shoot them without remorse?
he wore black eye liner and cut up his own face with a knife and showed up at school that way
is that normal for Texas high schools?
my son was called into the office in La Center for wearing a Drizabone trench coat and Dorfman rain hat
yet a Hispanic kid in Texas can show up with his face sliced up after self injury and no one raises any concern?

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top