JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'm also baffled as to how we ever got to the American Revolution, since obviously Washington and all the rest were required to give up their weapons as soon as they were enemies of Britain. They definitely wouldn't have broken any illegal laws right? Another point as to why firearms ownership is exempted and not allowed to be infringed upon in any way.

I'm also still looking for the reason that criminals released from jail pre-1930(give or take) were given not only their firearms, but usually their ammo as well. The control really didn't start until a bunch of white Democrats realized that blacks would be allowed to carry guns. Then gun control became a topic. I can't believe that people would come on any forum to announce their allegiance to evil racists that want We The People defenseless, except that they would be members/supporters of or apologists for the police state that doesn't want to be impeded by free Americans with firearms as they serve no-knock warrants on people for things that aren't even a crime.

If I were a statist thug, I wouldn't want some homeowner thinking he can shoot me because I broke into his house, shot his dog and fondled his wife and daughter. I would want to create and then attempt to uphold laws that were illegal and/or non-existent that portray the allowance of firearm restriction, when there is in fact none.

I'm also baffled as to how we ever got to the American Revolution, since obviously Washington and all the rest were required to give up their weapons as soon as they were enemies of Britain. They definitely wouldn't have broken any illegal laws right? Another point as to why firearms ownership is exempted and not allowed to be infringed upon in any way.

I'm also still looking for the reason that criminals released from jail pre-1930(give or take) were given not only their firearms, but usually their ammo as well. The control really didn't start until a bunch of white Democrats realized that blacks would be allowed to carry guns. Then gun control became a topic. I can't believe that people would come on any forum to announce their allegiance to evil racists that want We The People defenseless, except that they would be members/supporters of or apologists for the police state that doesn't want to be impeded by free Americans with firearms as they serve no-knock warrants on people for things that aren't even a crime.

If I were a statist thug, I wouldn't want some homeowner thinking he can shoot me because I broke into his house, shot his dog and fondled his wife and daughter. I would want to create and then attempt to uphold laws that were illegal and/or non-existent that portray the allowance of firearm restriction, when there is in fact none.

You figured it out. You and the internet have saved our country- if only someone would listen to you.

You're the one spinning yarn, OP stated "possession charge", that is the known fact, we can argue the morality of the state punishing possessors.

Spinning yarn? lol

Nope, just pointing out the absurdity of government. And that law still has no relevance to laws punishing dealers, your original futile point.

Guess he should have thought of that first. Here's an idea, don't want a felony conviction hanging over your head don't do stupid crap like heroin.

Nice, drug non-crimes are now being compared to murder and child rape. Have you no shame?

Exactly, others have stated like here

And this is why after a person has done their time they should have their rights fully restored automatically.

that once a person has served their time they should have their rights fully restored and be free.
If a murdered or child molester serves their time do you feel the same way they have paid their debt.

See above. We can make a new thread to talk about how when you say "society", you really mean "I", but in the context of this thread, you're the one who is spewing conjecture and hypothetical.

Just like the rest of your argument You got it twisted around this isn't just my opinion I didn't create the law it was passed by members of the state house of representatives to become law and If you don't like it lobby for it's change.

There's nothing hypothetical about the guy being a felon

There's nothing hypothetical about the guy being a felon

Except you outsourced your morality and judgement to the state and presume felons should be stripped of rights without any consideration of the absurdity of the law that convicted said felon, then proceed to double down on defending the absurd law.

In short, you're a tool.

"You taste so good,
With fat a-drippin',
And in the pan,
You're finger-lickin',
I never cook you,
In portions meager,
You hiss and pop,
Which makes me eager,
To chomp you down,
With eggs and toast,
But I love you bacon,
I love you most."

You figured it out. You and the internet have saved our country- if only someone would listen to you.

I'm only into saving myself and my family these days. Fortunately, that is guaranteed to me by the rules of our country. I didn't know that the internet was my accomplice, all I have referenced is good ol' founding documents. But, you're right, I have figured it out. It wasn't hard. It's all written in the rules I mentioned.

Anyway, I moved to the middle of nowhere to be more free and you know, I actually am. I carry a gun openly all the time and no one even bats an eye. Living in a police state where you need to apply for rights and then, once you do, you need to hide your rights or explain them when illegally detained is for the birds. If I cared to, I could fire up a joint and have no regard for what anyone thinks, because it is in fact my right to do so and concerns no one but myself. I won't support the violation of any American's rights. Regardless of who does or doesn't listen, my principles actually tread on no one and I am proud of that. I'll never call the police and will handle my problems myself. As I am not required to call upon police to sort my problems out, I don't need them to guide me and "keep me in line" with intimidation tactics. I sleep really well knowing that I bother no one and they don't bother me. I guess it's easier to be free when you allow others to do the same.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads