Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Just got my Ruger Redhawk .44 4"

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by tima, Sep 29, 2011.

1. tima

tima Grayland, Washington, United States New Member

Wow, this is one fun gun! Ran 25 240 gr mag loads through it at the range. Got a box of 320 gr and will have to take it out in the woods soon to try those out. It definitely has a bit of a kick to it, but fun to shoot. Anyone have any idea where to get a concealed shoulder harness for it? (for as much as it's concealable) The gun shop I got it from said they might be able to special order one for a couple hundred. The gun shop is about 2.5 hours away so I wouldn't be afraid to mail order one. Any help would be appreciated. SW Washington on the coast.

2. evltwn

evltwn Gold Hill Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Check our El Paso Saddlery, but be prepared to wait 6 weeks or so.

3. The Quiet Man

The Quiet Man rural Washington County, Oregon Active Member

You also may want to look at Mernickle holsters. I sometimes conceal carry my Super Blackhawk in one of his on-the-waist holsters with no difficulty. He has a shoulder rig available, too. Very high quality product/work based on those I have purchased. You will have to wait while he builds it but it is worth the wait.

MERNICKLE HOLSTERS

4. 2506

2506 Seattle Well-Known Member

+1 for Mernickle. And he's a great guy to deal with.

5. tima

tima Grayland, Washington, United States New Member