JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am new to the forum and looking forward to spending some time reading posts and learning what others have to say.

I am excited to hopefully share some news soon regarding my new 1911. I have always wanted one and finally stepped up to the plate. I got a SW1911 E Series in stainless. I did a lot of research and settled on this model because I believe the fit and finish and positive reviews make it one of the best 1911's under 1K.

Anyway, glad to be part of the forum and looking forward to contributing.

IMG_6236.jpg

Welcome! Gotta say that the 1911 is my favorite handgun. Looks like you've picked a nice one to start your addiction with!

Yup. The S&W will work for Speedsteel, but you're going to need a doublestack for IPSC. Then you will want an basic 1911 for Wild Bunch.

Nice gun. USPSA (IPSC) has a division just for it---Single Stack. It would also be competitive in Limited 10 division.

Thanks for the welcoming. I have typically been a shotgun and rifle person since I hunt and shoot trap quite a bit, but I can completely understand how 1911's can become addicting. My other handguns to date are a little 22 Mountain Eagle made by Magnum Research and a Smith and Wesson 357 Mag revolver.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top