JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They told me the 40 round Pmags I ordered about a month ago were in stock and wanted to know if I still wanted to continue with my purchase? Pretty good customer service in my opinion..............that is all ;)

They told me the 40 round Pmags I ordered about a month ago were in stock and wanted to know if I still wanted to continue with my purchase? Pretty good customer service in my opinion..............that is all ;)

What did you tell them? I'm seeing them all over the place now. I'm sure that's pissing off Feinstein and Bloomberg. Hehehe

What did you tell them? I'm seeing them all over the place now. I'm sure that's pissing off Feinstein and Bloomberg. Hehehe

I went ahead with the order. It's nice to see Pmags of all sorts and styles at "normal" prices. It sucks to have to pay shipping but I really haven't found any of the 40 rounders locally.

If anyone is interested they have the AK-47 Pmags available for pre ordering. They are $13 and some change.

I guess I better take a look, I need some. I got some Pro Mags locally for 7.99 each but I'm not sure how they work yet.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top