JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the orchard is out on hwy 43 or 47. I can't remember the number for sure, but it goes south from Forest Grove. Anyway, probably any filbert orchard would do just fine, especially in the late summer or fall when the nuts start to come on. Don't wait for me, get your boots on and head out and start knocking on doors.
I just took the scope off of my air rifle and put a red dot on it, so next season I won't be trying to sort the blur from the squirrel.

Alright BD, Thanks...i think i know the general area. I'll give it a shot :) sometime and let you know the outcome. I got ordered a BSA laser for (not sure which) my air pistols. Either the Browning mag 800 in .22 or the Sheridan .20 CO2. The 22 in colder weather (like now) or the co2 later on. Then i still have the HW77 in .20 or the Rem NPSS .177 which will work anytime. Thanks again, talk with you later. shawn

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top