JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello. Don't know how I miss this site but glad I've found it now. I may not have a lot to add but would like to pick up a few good ideas. Gave up golf because of a back injury and started shooting. For me, shooting is actually cheaper than golfing.

You'll find the shooting sports very similar to golf. "Honey, I think my game/shooting would really improve with that new Driver/Rifle." :s0114:

Now if you want the best of both worlds, take up Sporting Clays. They call it golf with a shotgun.

Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome! Cougfan2, you are absolutely right, I've used that line on my wife several times for golf clubs and now new guns. However, I'm very lucky. She hated to golf but loves to shoot. I've lost more guns to her than I want to admit. That does mean that I have to get a new one to replace the one lost to her. Poor me....

Thanks for the welcome! Cougfan2, you are absolutely right, I've used that line on my wife several times for golf clubs and now new guns. However, I'm very lucky. She hated to golf but loves to shoot. I've lost more guns to her than I want to admit. That does mean that I have to get a new one to replace the one lost to her. Poor me....

You are indeed blessed. I took my wife shooting on our first date more than 30 years ago just to find out if the relationship would take. She was a natural. She swore she had never handled a handgun before and I actually asked her dad if she was fibbing to me. She wasn't! :s0114:

While my wife doesn't shoot, we have a deal. She doesn't complain about my shooting expenditures (within reason), and I don't complain about what she spends on quilting and crafting (again within reason).

That's a perfect relationship. My wife even rides a motorcycle so that every time I find something I need for mine, you got the picture. I pay for something for her bike as well. A good woman who likes to shot and rides her own motorcycle is hard to beat.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top