JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All,

20+ years in WA after 20+ in Kentucky. I've been shooting rifles and pistols since I was a kid. My first gun was a Chipmunk Arms 22lr that I got for my 7th birthday and I've been into the sport ever since! I shoot pistols, rifles, and shotguns (mostly target these days). I do enjoy big game and squirrel hunting and would like to get back into hunting water fowl.

I'll look forward to getting to know you guys!

Rob

Last Edited:
Welcome Rob, it seems that we are two peas in a pod.
My homeland is the south, was raised in a military family living in Georgia, North Carolina, Mississippi and Florida, which I left due to the struggles with the heat and humidity.
I've been in Washington for over 30 years now, I've loved the beauty of the outdoors but will be retiring in a free state soon.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Thanks for the tips! I'll look forward to meeting some of you out in the wild soon!

Hi All,

20+ years in WA after 20+ in Kentucky. I've been shooting rifles and pistols since I was a kid. My first gun was a Chipmunk Arms 22lr that I got for my 7th birthday and I've been into the sport ever since! I shoot pistols, rifles, and shotguns (mostly target these days). I do enjoy big game and squirrel hunting and would like to get back into hunting water fowl.

I'll look forward to getting to know you guys!

Rob
Welcome. I've known a few transplants from Kentucky in this area and all have been great poeple and good friends. Cheers!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top