JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Keltec PF9. That thing literally hurt the crap out of my trigger finger when shooting it!:mad:

:s0140: I pretty much said the same thing back 100 posts or so. I didn't bother going back and trying to find it though! The worst thing about that little finger/hand biter?...Hadn't found NWFA yet to ask, and we bought it for Wify's FIRST gun! And it shot 3' low at 30'. And we didn't think we could take it back to Gun BRoker and have them ship it to KelTac. And ended up paying the $70.00 our selves! Sold it shortly after we got it back, at a huge loss.

1st model DPMS .22 rimfire Bull barrel upper.
Out of battery detonations would blow the extractor
off of the bolt and there was no support from DPMS :(

The 2nd model looked like a copy of a 10-22 inside
and has worked just fine. :)

Last Edited:
The worst that I have ever shot was a .40 Smith and Wesson Sigma, that would not always fire left handed.
Literally if held left handed and trigger squeezed, it would not go bang 80% of the time, trigger pulled fully to the rear.
And when it did go bang held in the left hand it would surprise you, or be off target because of squeezing it so hard.
But when held right handed, it would go bang 100% of the time.
I owned it less than a week.

It was the things that nightmares are made of, you know the dream I am talking about.

I had an 03-A3 and a govt issue Colt 1911 that were both absolutely worn out. The Colt wouldn't hit the broad side of a barn, standing INSIDE the barn. And the sporterized Springfield would go off if I jarred it slightly. And the lock time and trigger were horrific.

Did he just criticize a 1911 AND a Springfield? :eek::eek::eek:

I'll have to say it was a Jennings 9MM. It shot a 2 foot group at 10 feet with multiple keyholes. Absolute trash! I didn't buy it; it was a gift. It would have been a nice present to give to Ted Kennedy or Sarah Brady. I don't remember what we did with it but I DON'T MISS IT! Absolute JUNK!!!.
I had one of these over 20 years ago. Nice features I would have really liked it if it didn't break all the time. Seams like there were always parts in the mail !

:s0140: I pretty much said the same thing back 100 posts or so. I didn't bother going back and trying to find it though! The worst thing about that little finger/hand biter?...Hadn't found NWFA yet to ask, and we bought it for Wify's FIRST gun! And it shot 3' low at 30'. And we didn't think we could take it back to Gun BRoker and have them ship it to KelTac. And ended up paying the $70.00 our selves! Sold it shortly after we got it back, at a huge loss.
Not a fun-gun for sure. But just because you're saying that I think I'm going to hit the range and run a couple of rounds through mine :)

Not a fun-gun for sure. But just because you're saying that I think I'm going to hit the range and run a couple of rounds through mine :)

you can live it all over again...The reason you haven't shot it for so long.

I've got pretty big hands. Long fingers. The gun would be much easier on someone with smaller hands.

Hands down the worst gun I've ever had was a Savage model 64 .22 rifle. Had to download the mags to 5 rounds or it wouldn't cycle at all. Mags were crap... tried 4-5 and same issue.
oddly enough one of the best I've had is the Savage Mk2 FVSR .22..
Mags look Equally as cheesy, but I've had zero issues with them. And it's a tack driver.
I guess Savage should stick to bolt guns.

i had several 1911 both g.i. and commercial colt that were absolute crap. that was solved when i bought some books and studied the model in depth and built my own on naked frames.
now the most worthless guns i own are jap 7.7 . my dads bring back from okinawa slugs out at .314 . the one my old boss sold me for ten bucks slugs at .316. original jap ww2 surplus ammo was made with .310 bullets. no wonder they lost. the norma ammo i have has .311 bullets.

And the winner is.... Cobra Ent. of Utah .380 auto.

Known as "The cheapest handgun offered" (I thought that meant price)

Can't keep the parts and springs from breaking...

Must be the High Capacity magazine of 5 shots! :eek:

20200919_155822.jpg

I just picked it up. S&W SD9 VE. The trigger pull is about a mile long and the break is inconsistent. I can see daylight between the frame and the slide. You get what you pay for I guess.
I also had a Bersa Thunder years ago. It was a jamomattic, but I still liked it better than the SD9.

I just picked it up. S&W SD9 VE. The trigger pull is about a mile long and the break is inconsistent. I can see daylight between the frame and the slide. You get what you pay for I guess.
I also had a Bersa Thunder years ago. It was a jamomattic, but I still liked it better than the SD9.
I casually mentioned the SD9 a while back. My wife handled one after her first Front Sight course, she loved the ergonomics, the ease of racking, Magazine release, Slide release, sights, so we bought it and four more magazines. She took it to the range trying to get a fist sized group at seven yards. Never happened, she asked if I could fix the trigger, I could not as there was no after market support at the time. (There is now) She traded it for a new G-17 Gen 4 after trying both the 17 and 19 in gen 3&4. She still shoots the daylights out of the G-17. She won't even try a S&W anything.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top