JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You guys are all so wrong! It is obviously a Colt 1911 officers model dragoon peacekeeper 1894 edition with rosewood grips and ambi mag realease! Sheesh, you can tell by the tritium night sights and cerakote finish. You are all welcome!

OK, I goofed ,,,,,, Just checked it out and a .22 Short will not fit in it - while the bullet does the case does not. Bullet also fits in the end of the barrel. I was originally told that it was an old H&R Revolver with a damaged cylinder that was replced with that 'Slab'. Not sure if he was trying for a look similar to some of the single shots that were mentioned ..... It may even be chambered for 5MM Rimfire? Wifes Grandfather passed back in the very early 60's. These are just two last photo's that I have to post ....... Thanx all, it seemed like fun ....... Now, however, it appears that I have a real unknown here ...... though I would never attempt to fire it. I will try to come up with something else that is 'different' the next go-round .. ;) Randy Pinkham, MSgt, USAF (Ret)

Ok, looks like Hopkins & Allen Mfg Co had a patent that matches part of the number still visible on your gun (Jan 5 Oct 6.86'). Do you have a .32 S&W or .32 short rimfire dummy round to try out in it? They also made .22 rimfires and .38's.

The vent rib and side of frame contour matches Hopkins & Allen. I'd say that is what this is and the story of it being hand converted matches too. They did make a single shot target model but there was no cylinder plug, it was all one piece where the cylinder on a revolver would be. What I called the cylinder pin is likely not factory and whoever did the conversion probably drilled through to hold the block in. The original cylinder pin would have been on the recoil plate part of the frame. The Hopkins & Allen company *could* have done the conversion but I doubt they would grind off their manufacturing info like what has apparently been done to your gun.

My philosophy is you only need two tools in life..WD 40 and duct tape.If it doesn't move and should,use WD 40.If it shouldn't move and does,use the duct tape and if you can't fix it with a hammer,you've got an electrical problem.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top