JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The local store has a complete kit for that gun.3?4? barrels that came in the kit + 2 more barrels. It shoots 22 and 25? He has $3k for a price.
And I can not remember the model #
s&w though

If I'm not mistaken, that looks like what was known as a "Gamegetter" 22 rifle on top and 410 shotgun in the lower barrel. Saw one similar to it MANY years ago and it was long since out od production then...it belonged to an elderly woman who used it for taking small game (squirrel, bunnies, quail) ...on her home place up in the Sierra Nevada mountains. Not sure who made it but H&R or Savage/Steven or possibly Iver Johnson come to mind.

Looks more like an H&R than S&W because of the cylinder pin. The barrel and rib seem more like a Thames. I can't find anything that directly matches though.

H & R USRA Model Single Shot Target Pistol, hinged frame. .22 LR. Manuf. 1928-41. 7,8,10" barrel lengths available with adjustable target sights.

And yes, I determined this without the help of google. Googlers can google for more google and improve on this start.

If I'm not mistaken, that looks like what was known as a "Gamegetter" 22 rifle on top and 410 shotgun in the lower barrel. Saw one similar to it MANY years ago and it was long since out od production then...it belonged to an elderly woman who used it for taking small game (squirrel, bunnies, quail) ...on her home place up in the Sierra Nevada mountains. Not sure who made it but H&R or Savage/Steven or possibly Iver Johnson come to mind.

only one barrel

H & R USRA Model Single Shot Target Pistol, hinged frame. .22 LR. Manuf. 1928-41. 7,8,10" barrel lengths available with adjustable target sights.

And yes, I determined this without the help of google. Googlers can google for more google and improve on this start.

So these type single shots were made by a couple manufacturers then? Pretty sure the one up here is a S&W set.It didn't have the heavy cap on the butt though

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top