JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Though this would be a bit of fun; post your Mom, the Mom to your kids, or you yourself if you're a Mom with their/your firearm of choice. My Mom just beat lymphoma, the chemo took her hair so she's wearing this awesome fluorescent orange wig and a 'GLEE' t-shirt :s0114: She was a church choir director for about 40 years, and this was the first firearm she's held since childhood. Of course, regardless of who the person in the photos is, weapon was cleared and made safe before taking these pics. Here she is with my GSG 1911 in .22:
Momsm191102.jpg

...and here's an action pose...
Momsm191104.jpg

YAY MOMS!
Who's up next?!

Last Edited:
Thats cool, I wish I could post a mom pic but my mom drank the koolaid after the divorce, she believes people like us run around and kill others on a whim.

Ain't life funny?! My Mom grew up around guns all the time, but while I was growin up she was not into the idea of her boys having 'em. But then my older brother grew up to be the best shot in his USAF flight... and heck I didn't get the bug til a few years back in my mid-30's. And we're still a family that's been known to sip a little koolaid of various flavors :s0114: but Mom would rather have all us various types here packin' than BGs! She was flat out giddy to pose for the pics, good fun.

Though this would be a bit of fun; post your Mom, the Mom to your kids, or you yourself if you're a Mom with their/your firearm of choice. My Mom just beat lymphoma, the chemo took her hair so she's wearing this awesome fluorescent orange wig and a 'GLEE' t-shirt :s0114: She was a church choir director for about 40 years, and this was the first firearm she's held since childhood. Of course, regardless of who the person in the photos is, weapon was cleared and made safe before taking these pics. Here she is with my GSG 1911 in .22:
Momsm191102.jpg

...and here's an action pose...
Momsm191104.jpg

hhhmmmmmmm hmmmmm..... Oh you go girl *snap* *head bobbing from side to side*

SF-

Don't have any pics with my mom and her guns.
She is awesome with a 870 from the shoulder or hip.
loves her .38 snub

has an ivory griped old school Colt 1911.
has a huge 7pt elk rack she got with a pre '64 30-06

**** the first time I shot a gun was hers and her teaching me.

Love my mom, great shot.

my mom does wear combat boots.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR